Old March 26th 05, 05:15 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation ought
to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league last year

LOL!!
The last time I was at a Raider Game, Madden was coaching and Daryl
LaMonica was throwing the ball.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old March 26th 05, 05:15 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation
ought to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league
last year

Youinz' all suck. The mighty Browns will run ruff-shot over ya'll!!

Nah, it will finally be the Colts time.

Landshark

Old March 26th 05, 05:21 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation
ought to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league
last year

Youinz' all suck. The mighty Browns will run ruff-shot over ya'll!!

Nah, it will finally be the Colts time.

Landshark

Never happen, Shark. Will Garcia end up back with SF after the
Brownies cut him?
Old March 26th 05, 05:23 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation
ought to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league
last year

LOL!!
The last time I was at a Raider Game, Madden was coaching and Daryl
LaMonica was throwing the ball.

Landshark

Oh man you ARE old! Who was their go to wideout? (white guy)
Old March 26th 05, 03:07 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation
ought to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league
last year

LOL!!
The last time I was at a Raider Game, Madden was coaching and Daryl
LaMonica was throwing the ball.

Landshark

Oh man you ARE old! Who was their go to wideout? (white guy)

I wanna say Dave Casper? No I think he was their
tight end. Dog gone it, I can't remember his name, His
daughter was murdered a couple of years ago. Branch!
Can't remember his first name though.

Landshark

--
Some of them are living an illusion
Bounded by the darkness of their minds,

Old March 26th 05, 03:07 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation
ought to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league
last year

Youinz' all suck. The mighty Browns will run ruff-shot over ya'll!!

Nah, it will finally be the Colts time.

Landshark

Never happen, Shark. Will Garcia end up back with SF after the
Brownies cut him?

Detroit, he'll be reunited with Marrucci (not sure of spelling).

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old March 26th 05, 04:23 PM
Viper GTS

Steveo wrote:
Youinz' all suck. The mighty Browns will run ruff-shot over ya'll!!

Brownies didn't buy enough New England Patriots to do any such thing. Lord
knows they tried to buy the whole ****ing team; but came up about 50
players and 10 coaches short.

Old March 26th 05, 05:43 PM
Steveo

"Viper GTS" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Youinz' all suck. The mighty Browns will run ruff-shot over ya'll!!

Brownies didn't buy enough New England Patriots to do any such thing.
Lord knows they tried to buy the whole ****ing team; but came up about
50 players and 10 coaches short.

You have that backwards. Bill Belichick and Romeo Crennel were with the
Browns before they went to new England. Crennel just came back.
Old March 26th 05, 05:47 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation
ought to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league
last year

LOL!!
The last time I was at a Raider Game, Madden was coaching and
Daryl LaMonica was throwing the ball.

Landshark

Oh man you ARE old! Who was their go to wideout? (white guy)

I wanna say Dave Casper? No I think he was their
tight end. Dog gone it, I can't remember his name, His
daughter was murdered a couple of years ago. Branch!
Can't remember his first name though.

Landshark

Fred Biletnikoff with his hair hangout the back of his helmet.
Old March 26th 05, 06:36 PM
SideBand

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:35:30 -0500, jim wrote:

jets this year better then last?

Don't know. Thought they were soft last year. I would trade Abraham. I can't
stand him and his 8 game seasons. I didn't like the Coles and Moss trade. I was
thrilled when Becht was signed away. He was addition by subtraction. I think the
defense looks very promising. I haven't been able to say that since the
mid-1980's. Ferguson was overrated, and getting old. I think with a good graft,
we should at least match last year.

Vinnie S.

Vin:

You get your callsign yet? Interested. Like to work ya when I get thru
there. I usually keep the IC-V8000 tuned to 146.52 if I don't know a
repeater in the area. I'm also sometimes on 446.000 in the truck (70cm
FM call freq).

Let me know.

-SSB

I got a ticket to ride !!!!!! Vinnie S. CB 85 April 22nd 05 03:47 PM
Rolling skip Vinnie S. CB 20 March 2nd 05 02:55 AM
Ping Dogie Steveo CB 24 February 12th 05 09:15 PM
Dipole question Vinnie S. CB 85 January 18th 05 04:41 AM