Old March 25th 05, 01:35 AM
jim

Default hey vinnie s

jets this year better then last?
Old March 25th 05, 01:50 AM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:35:30 -0500, jim wrote:

jets this year better then last?

Don't know. Thought they were soft last year. I would trade Abraham. I can't
stand him and his 8 game seasons. I didn't like the Coles and Moss trade. I was
thrilled when Becht was signed away. He was addition by subtraction. I think the
defense looks very promising. I haven't been able to say that since the
mid-1980's. Ferguson was overrated, and getting old. I think with a good graft,
we should at least match last year.

Vinnie S.
Old March 25th 05, 02:07 AM
jim

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:35:30 -0500, jim wrote:

jets this year better then last?

Don't know. Thought they were soft last year. I would trade Abraham. I can't
stand him and his 8 game seasons. I didn't like the Coles and Moss trade. I was
thrilled when Becht was signed away. He was addition by subtraction. I think the
defense looks very promising. I haven't been able to say that since the
mid-1980's. Ferguson was overrated, and getting old. I think with a good graft,
we should at least match last year.

Vinnie S.

i read the jets ng and your views are right there with the majority.
becht was a good downfield blocker but who would fill his shoes? coles
is a taller receiver which should help. anyway, good to see a green and
white on this board. 11-5 if chad is healthy
Old March 25th 05, 02:32 AM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:07:51 -0500, jim wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:35:30 -0500, jim wrote:

jets this year better then last?

Don't know. Thought they were soft last year. I would trade Abraham. I can't
stand him and his 8 game seasons. I didn't like the Coles and Moss trade. I was
thrilled when Becht was signed away. He was addition by subtraction. I think the
defense looks very promising. I haven't been able to say that since the
mid-1980's. Ferguson was overrated, and getting old. I think with a good graft,
we should at least match last year.

Vinnie S.

i read the jets ng and your views are right there with the majority.
becht was a good downfield blocker but who would fill his shoes?

Good blocking TE are a dime a dozen. It's the ones that can catch and run fast,
that are hard to find.

coles
is a taller receiver which should help. anyway, good to see a green and
white on this board. 11-5 if chad is healthy

I would sign for that now !!!!!

Vinnie S.
Old March 25th 05, 05:35 AM
Jeff Mayner

wrote:

jets this year better then last?

Don't know. Thought they were soft last year. I would trade Abraham.
I can't stand him and his 8 game seasons. I didn't like the Coles and
Moss trade. I was thrilled when Becht was signed away. He was
addition by subtraction. I think the defense looks very promising. I
haven't been able to say that since the mid-1980's. Ferguson was
overrated, and getting old.

I think with a good graft, we should at least match last
-----

Is it just me or is that a very funny typo? ;-)

Jeff

Vinnie S.

Old March 25th 05, 12:42 PM
jim

Vinnie S. wrote:

[...]

try this ng vinnie:
alt.sports.pro.ny-jets
Old March 25th 05, 12:44 PM
jim

Vinnie S. wrote:

[...]

damn, to f ing early...
alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets
Old March 25th 05, 12:58 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.

Old March 25th 05, 05:50 PM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation
ought to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league
last year
Old March 26th 05, 01:50 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Landshark wrote:
Jets are going down, like they
were hit with a heat seeking missile G

Landshark

funny hearing about football from a leftcoaster. that raider nation
ought to impeach that team because of the way it stunk up the league
last year

Youinz' all suck. The mighty Browns will run ruff-shot over ya'll!!

I got a ticket to ride !!!!!! Vinnie S. CB 85 April 22nd 05 03:47 PM
Rolling skip Vinnie S. CB 20 March 2nd 05 02:55 AM
Ping Dogie Steveo CB 24 February 12th 05 09:15 PM
Dipole question Vinnie S. CB 85 January 18th 05 04:41 AM