Old April 7th 05, 10:34 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:53:34 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

My hat's off to Vinnie for trying to at least swing the discussions
back to radio related topics, as opposed to the sniping and bickering
over politics and who's gay.

Totally ****ing amazing. I ask a CB antenna question is a CB newsgroup, the the
****ing demons come out. Well, I am glad about one thing. People here are
finally getting to see who he assholes are.

Vinnie S.
Old April 7th 05, 11:14 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:04:58 GMT, Lancer wrote:

Right. I remember perfectly well. That was because you cracked on my because I
quoted the Firestik website as th antennas being an electrical 5/8. You made a
snide comment, finished off by an LOL. You could have simply said the website
was innaccurate. But no. You have to make the comment. The only thing I
questioned was why that made you laugh out loud. And I said if that made you
laugh so hard, you family gatherings must be a blast.

Vinnie S.

No Vinnie;
All my comments and LOL were against Firesticks WEB page.

Um, no. First, I will quote you:

"First of all, learn to quote:

So, I will quote:

"LOL! Looks like the same e-mail that firestick sent to me when I told
them they didn't have a 6 foot 5/8 wave antenna.

A 5/8 wave antenna a feedpoint impedance of about
150 - j600 ohms.

Now if you think that will match your CB, hey more power to you.
I have this bridge for sale... you know the rest... "

There it is. An exact quote. I am glad you taught me to quote. In any case, that
is a snide comment as I can tell. You could have simply said the website was
lying or inaccurate. But you took the high road.

I'm
sorry if you took that the wrong way. It wasn't the first time I have
laughed at Firesticks claims, nor will it be the last. Please quit
taking stuff so personal.

If that is an olive branch, I will accept. Please confirm.

Vinnie S.
Old April 7th 05, 11:19 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Lancer wrote in
ews.com:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:27:29 -0400, Vinnie S.
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:51:23 GMT, Lancer wrote:

As far as Lancer, I don't know what is up his ass. I don't know him
from a hole in the wall, but from some reason, he cracks on me like
I ****ed his wife or something. Making comments about how I "think"
about installing an antenna, or cracking because I won't build one
from scratch. All because I asked about a ground plane question in a
CB newsgroup.

First of all, learn to quote.

Second, nothing is up my ass. I wouldn't call my responses to you as
cracking on you. My only response to you about the Imax was "
neither one" Because neither ground plane kits you listed would make
a signicant difference to your antenna.

I have also not made any wise ass cracks about ****ing my wife.
Maybe you should look back through the archives. The worst comment I
have made to you is that 'I didn't mean to **** you off"

Go through your list

"Your family get-togethers must be a blast."

Cracking on me and my family Vinnie?

Right. I remember perfectly well. That was because you cracked on my
because I quoted the Firestik website as th antennas being an
electrical 5/8. You made a snide comment, finished off by an LOL. You
could have simply said the website was innaccurate. But no. You have
to make the comment. The only thing I questioned was why that made you
laugh out loud. And I said if that made you laugh so hard, you family
gatherings must be a blast.

Vinnie S.

No Vinnie;
All my comments and LOL were against Firesticks WEB page. I'm
sorry if you took that the wrong way. It wasn't the first time I have
laughed at Firesticks claims, nor will it be the last. Please quit
taking stuff so personal.

**** him Lancer when the pics of his house and antennas go up on the web
you will see him cry like a baby. more so than he has done here in a
short period of time... Boy will this be fun.

What will stop Vin from going to

1248 WARWICK PL
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

to take your pic, sissy?
Old April 7th 05, 11:24 PM
Vinnie S.

On 07 Apr 2005 22:19:20 GMT, Steveo wrote:

**** him Lancer when the pics of his house and antennas go up on the web
you will see him cry like a baby. more so than he has done here in a
short period of time... Boy will this be fun.

What will stop Vin from going to

1248 WARWICK PL
ALLENTOWN PA 18104
USA

to take your pic, sissy?

LOL. I dare him to come to this house. Like I said, one foot on the property,
and he is fair game.

Vinnie S.
Old April 7th 05, 11:28 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:26:58 GMT, Lancer wrote:

If that is an olive branch, I will accept. Please confirm.

Vinnie S.

Absolutely...

Water under the bridge. No hard feelings.

Vinnie S.

Old April 7th 05, 11:29 PM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:26:58 GMT, Lancer wrote:

If that is an olive branch, I will accept. Please confirm.

Vinnie S.

Absolutely...

Water under the bridge. No hard feelings.

Vinnie S.

Cool. I like both you guys.
Old April 7th 05, 11:34 PM
Steveo

wrote:

[...]

I have a couple of 33' phased verticals he can take a picture of...

He'd have to make quite a hard right turn first wouldn't he?
Old April 7th 05, 11:38 PM
Vinnie S.

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:30:07 GMT, Lancer wrote:

Vinnie S.

No Vinnie;
All my comments and LOL were against Firesticks WEB page. I'm
sorry if you took that the wrong way. It wasn't the first time I have
laughed at Firesticks claims, nor will it be the last. Please quit
taking stuff so personal.

**** him Lancer when the pics of his house and antennas go up on the web
you will see him cry like a baby. more so than he has done here in a
short period of time... Boy will this be fun.

He dosen't live that far from you does he?

Nope. And I was in Bethlehem today. And I am in Allentown quite often. I cover
the eastern part of PA. But he is **** to me. He means nothing in my life. I
won't go look for him, and waste my time. He issued the the challenge. I never
issued an challenge to meet him. He came on this board, and put his challenge on
the archive, and said he was going to take pictures of my antennas, and post
them. There is no way he can do that, the way my property is laid out. He would
physically have to go onto my property. And once he does that he is fair game.
And since all this is in black and white, and I know his call sign, the FCC has
the evidence they need.

Believe me. I have nothing to worry about.

Vinnie S.
Old April 7th 05, 11:42 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:23:46 -0400, Vinnie S.
wrote in :

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:53:34 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:14:13 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

If you read the ARRL manual sometime you might learn that the hobby
comprises a little bit more than hooking up prefab components.

I took the hobby up a little over a month ago. I don't have a Frank intelligence
pill, which I swallow and am all knowledgable in 2 hours.

You don't even try.

But if
you want to waste your money and learn nothing about the hobby then
that's your choice, just like it's your choice to put me in your
killfile (LOL!).

I want to get on the air in as short time as possible. Starting to build stuff
from scratch, when you just entered the hobby, isn't the way to do tit.

Who says? Where in the rule book does it say that buying an antenna is
the quickest way to get on the air? It doesn't, and I'll tell you why
it doesn't -- because it's wrong. You can make a quick & dirty antenna
that works pretty darn good with nothing more than coax. Just strip 9'
of outer insulation, pull back the shield over the rest of the coax,
and =-presto-= you have a coaxial dipole. Hang it high or hang it low,
the match won't be too bad after you trim it, and it works better than
a 5' Firestick on the raingutter.

Snipped the rest of the useless babble.

Ok, so you have chosen to do the crybaby routine. Go for it. I'm sure
Dave will lend a sympathetic ear since he's always looking for another
co-dependent relationship.

Old April 7th 05, 11:43 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
You don't believe his callsign is WA3MOJ do you?

It's KB3BEJ.