Old April 5th 05, 06:51 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Default Dumb Cber

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
Before the

Federal Communications Commission

Washington, D.C. 20554

In the Matter of )

)

Javes Williams, Jr. ) File No. EB-04-DT-

560

)

Detroit, MI ) NOV No.

V20053236007

)

NOTICE OF VIOLATION

Released: March 15,

2005

By the District Director, Detroit Office, Northeast Region,

Enforcement Bureau:

1. This is a Notice of Violation ("Notice") issued

pursuant to Section 1.89 of the Commission's Rules,1 to

Javes Williams, Jr.

2. On March 3, 2005, agents of the Commission's Detroit

Office inspected your CB station located at your residence

in Detroit, Michigan, and observed the following

violation(s):

a. 47 C.F.R. =A7 95.409(b): ``You must not make,

or have made, any internal modification to a

certificated CB transmitter...Any internal modification

to a certificated CB transmitter cancels the

certification, and use of such a transmitter voids your

authority to operate the station.'' At the time of

inspection, you had a Uniden Zachary T transmitter that

had been illegally modified to operate on frequencies

outside the 40 channels assigned to the CB Radio

Service and a Uniden Washington transmitter that had

been illegally modified to include a variable frequency

oscillator which continuously varies the transmit

frequency. Use of these transmitters voids your

authority to operate the station.

b. 47 C.F.R. =A7 95.423(a): ``If the FCC tells

you that your CB station is causing interference for

technical reasons you must follow all instructions in

the official FCC notice. (This notice may require you

to have technical adjustments made to your

equipment.).'' On December 10, 2004, you were

instructed in writing by this office to ``Permanently

install a low-pass filter between the transmitter

output terminal and the antenna feedline.'' At the

time of inspection, a low-pass filter was not installed

at your station.

3. Pursuant to Section 308(b) of the Communications Act of

1934, as amended,2 and Section 1.89 of the Commission's

Rules, Javes Williams, Jr., must submit a written statement

concerning this matter within 20 days of release of this

Notice. The response must fully explain each violation,

must contain a statement of specific actions(s) taken to

correct each violation and preclude recurrence, and should

include a time line for completion of pending corrective

action(s). All replies and documentation sent in response

to this Notice should be marked with the File No. and NOV

No. specified above, and mailed to the following address:

Federal Communications Commission

Detroit Office

24897 Hathaway Street

Farmington Hills, MI 48335-1552

4. This Notice shall be sent to Javes Williams, Jr., at

the address of record.

5. The Privacy Act of 19743 requires that we advise you

that the Commission will use all relevant material

information before it, including any information disclosed

in your reply, to determine what, if any, enforcement action

is required to ensure compliance. Any false statement made

knowingly and willfully in reply to this Notice is

punishable by fine or imprisonment under Title 18 of the

U.S. Code.4

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS

--
"Landshark" wrote in message
. com...
See, I have proved he did those posts and
all he can do now is try to recriminate me and
anyone that disagree with him.

Landshark

Well, I talked to Riley Hollingsworth in person on March 22, and he did
say to look for a lot more enforcement action in the future.

Riley also said that we should watch for stepped up enforcement action
at the sources of the problem, namely importers and distributors of
illegal radio equipment. Sorta puts the kibosh on keyclowns thinking
that the laws would be changing.

Old April 6th 05, 05:02 PM
Kathy Lee

On 4 Apr 2005 22:51:17 -0700, "Psychiatrist to
keyclowns" wrote:

Well, I talked to Riley Hollingsworth in person on March 22, and he did
say to look for a lot more enforcement action in the future.

My ass is so hairy it's like crapping through a
seive when I take a ****.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old April 11th 05, 05:30 AM
Trev 999

Thank **** I don't live in the festering ******** called the USA!
wrote in message ...

[...]

a. 47 C.F.R. § 95.409(b): ``You must not make,

or have made, any internal modification to a

certificated CB transmitter...Any internal modification

to a certificated CB transmitter cancels the

certification, and use of such a transmitter voids your

authority to operate the station.'' At the time of

inspection, you had a Uniden Zachary T transmitter that

had been illegally modified to operate on frequencies

outside the 40 channels assigned to the CB Radio

Service and a Uniden Washington transmitter that had

been illegally modified to include a variable frequency

oscillator which continuously varies the transmit

frequency. Use of these transmitters voids your

authority to operate the station.

b. 47 C.F.R. § 95.423(a): ``If the FCC tells

Old April 11th 05, 07:04 PM
Jeff Mayner

Trev 999 wrote:
Thank **** I don't live in the festering ******** called the USA!

Thank you for not living here. I think it's a very good idea, for you, to
remain where you are and not entertain any thoughts of visiting.

Jeff

Old April 11th 05, 10:03 PM
ME TOO!

Lancer wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:04:53 -0700, "Jeff Mayner"
wrote:

Trev 999 wrote:
Thank **** I don't live in the festering ******** called the USA!

Thank you for not living here. I think it's a very good idea, for

you, to
remain where you are and not entertain any thoughts of visiting.

Jeff

Come on Jeff, quit making fun of him. He's from a 3rd world country
that can't manufacture their own airplanes. Maybe he could row here
in his outrigger?

I agree with Trev, WHO THE HELL WANTS TO LIVE IN A COMMIE COUNTRY LIKE
THE USA RUN BY STUPID RETARDED DICKTATORS LIKE BUSH AND THE FCC!!!! AND
THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE I SAID SO, SO GO CHOKE ON THAT YOU STUPID
USELESS RETARD AMERICANS

Old April 11th 05, 11:56 PM
U Know Who

"ME TOO!" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

Trev 999 wrote:
Thank **** I don't live in the festering ******** called the USA!

Thank you for not living here. I think it's a very good idea, for

you, to
remain where you are and not entertain any thoughts of visiting.

Jeff

Come on Jeff, quit making fun of him. He's from a 3rd world country
that can't manufacture their own airplanes. Maybe he could row here
in his outrigger?

I agree with Trev, WHO THE HELL WANTS TO LIVE IN A COMMIE COUNTRY LIKE
THE USA RUN BY STUPID RETARDED DICKTATORS LIKE BUSH AND THE FCC!!!! AND
THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE I SAID SO, SO GO CHOKE ON THAT YOU STUPID
USELESS RETARD AMERICANS

Well, you do have a point about the leadership and government, but no one in
their right mind would want to live in a country with 10 months of winter
and 2 months of bad sledding. Well, except Eskimos I suppose. The only
decent Canadians left that ice-hole and migrated to Louisiana.

Also, you might want to stop hanging onto our coattails. We don't need you,
and if it were not for us, you'd be speaking Japanese now. We are the sole
reason you were not taken during WWII.

Now that IS the bottom line.

Old April 12th 05, 12:22 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 11 Apr 2005 14:03:58 -0700, "ME TOO!"
wrote:

And another worthless 3rd world country heard from...

Ehh?

The all caps post really drive it home. Put him on a raft back to Cuba.
Old April 12th 05, 12:23 AM
Steveo

"U Know Who" wrote:
"ME TOO!" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

Trev 999 wrote:
[...]

Rogo, over and out!
Old April 12th 05, 12:44 AM
Steveo

He ****s kangaroo's.
Old April 12th 05, 01:56 AM
ME TOO!

Us, hanging on to YOUR coattails? I don't think so, oh and BTW, it's
YOU who need US canadians NOT the other way around like you americans
have always got it bass ackwards and speaking of snow and ice what
about Denver, Colorado they got snow and ice today and they're in the
states so what about that, NUMBNUTS. WE are not the only "cold" country
in North America you know. OUR country is and always will be THE BEST
THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. 10-4