Old April 26th 05, 07:13 AM
John Smith

Stop posting! I am tired of responding!

John

"Steveo" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote:
Oh yeah! I'll get right on that!

John

"Steveo" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote:
I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Then please don't top post so much.

Top poster/sig file test.

--
Well it ain't the first close call I ever had as I'm sure you already
know.

Old April 26th 05, 08:12 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 25 Apr 2005 23:29:59 GMT, Steveo wrote in
Pass the bar rag, Frank. I have some clean up to do.

Spontaneous vomiting? or did you just spill your milk?

None of those. I'm pondering faking a trip with mapquest.

Still sore about that, huh? Oh well.

Not at all. I have trouble with fence straddlers tho.

Steveo means either you're for "freebanding" or against it. And since
he's a freebander, he's for it, and can't stand anyone talking against
it (or he'll throw a tantrum) :-)
Old April 26th 05, 01:37 PM
Lancer

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:10:03 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

Newbie, nah, if I haven't been around the block with this bunch, then it was
another one which looked so much alike--might as well have been 'em...

I claim what I am saying is truth--if it isn't then tell me how so, we can
be debate, we can argue--in the end, all which matters is the truth--let the
chips fall where they might...

I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Regards,
John

John;
So what was the intent of your original post?

The truth is most hams don't care about "freeband"

I also brought lunch, plus a 12 pack...
Old April 26th 05, 03:47 PM
John Smith

You my friend, are an idiot!!!
Most hams feel it takes a "musical ear" to be proficient with morse code--I
think a simple mind is best, I struggle with a fast key--only use it for the
test--quickly drop it after!!!
50Mhz and above works best with bounce, with enough power (and there is
something wrong with the ionosphere these days--holes yanno!) I suppose
bounce at 27Mhz is a possibility--however, how many other cb'ers would have
a ant pointed at the moon?
Expect no more answers from me--you are not on a level to be given this
consideration. You are simply displaying the traits of a control freak, and
attempting to use cheap shots to make others answerable to you--I have not
the time--be interesting or be silent...
I can clearly see you have the petty traits most hams display--you may be a
lost soul... get your license!

You are entitled to your opinions, if you think you will upset me with your
rantings--think again... I support free speech.... however, if you have no
respect for logic and the obivious it will show and you will be known for
such--proceed as you please...

John

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:44:42 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote in
:

Err; I have been known to bounce around a bit...

You have done moon-bounce with a CB? Right.

I ain't no musician and don't like 'em much (but like the rock n' roll
music!) And, anyone who taps code and fancies himself a muscian needs a
three-day observation!

Where did that come from? I said nothing about musicians. CCW may be
an abbreviation for a band, but I was referring to Coherent CW which
is a slow type of Morse code used for weak-signal work.

I am leery of anything circling this planet (ya never know, may be aliens
whom crawled out of mud puddles!)

Then you should probably avoid cell-phones and long-distance carriers,
since most of them use satellites. And television is a no-no because
most of their feeds come the same route. Disregard weather forcasts
based on GEOS photos. In fact, just browsing the net can use a large
number of satellites in a short amount of time. But on the flip side,
those CIA spy satellites sure don't seem to work worth a damn.....
must be because of alien interference, huh?

I tend to shy away from pseudo-governmental organizations--and the boys
who
like to wear the little uniforms, patches, badges and hats and play
games...

Then you have a problem with the Shriners as well as most professional
sports organizations.

etc, etc,...

I still like the boy scouts, apple pie, Benjamin Franklin, the miltia--and
wish every town and city had one--complete with radios--etc...

.....um, ok. So?

If you think gov't is the answer and it is going to save you--think
again...
it will be the same way as when we began this country, there will be a
government which IS the problem... it will be "We the people..." who
provide
the cure...

Oh great, another anarchist.

I have something people have forgotten about, faith in my neighbors and
countrymen, and a knowledge of how average men rise to meet great
challenges, undertakings and disasters--again, our nation is a firm lesson
in this--why does everyone keep thinking we are "the great civilization?"
The Romans thought that yanno?

A good lesson is Germany, it was the highly educated who helped Hitler the
most--the doctors, judges, lawyers, etc... carried out his plans...
without
them, Hitler was nobody... they thought themselves "special" and
"entitled", thank God they were shown different... it is not my education
which makes me a valuable neighbor--it is my standing on the shoulders of
my
forefathers...

Yet you spit on their graves by encouraging lawlessness.

If ever we face disaster, it will be more likely for some unheard of wino
or
schmuck or just everyday-Joe to rise to meet the occasion than a gov't
entity...

Seems to me that we have had plenty of disasters over the years. And
if I recall, the government was able to handle each and every one of
them..... more or less. But what does that have to do with the topic?

but politicians will be there to take the credit, hide the real
heroes, and pick plastic heroes who will support their campaigns... no,
it
never changes, it is a vicious circle...

Nothing has changed human nature... only some men have begun to dream in
fantasy colored pictures again, and once again we are in danger...

You have issues.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old April 26th 05, 03:49 PM
John Smith

scroll down if your memory span is so short you have forgotten the
conversation...

John

"Lancer" wrote in message
On 26 Apr 2005 03:30:18 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"John Smith" wrote:
I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Then please don't top post so much.

Why? Everyone knows that its normal to read from bottom to top..

Old April 26th 05, 03:51 PM
John Smith

If that is true, they CERTAINLY would not care about CB--they do!!!
Get real or chat with others who have no respect for reality...

John

Old April 26th 05, 04:07 PM
Lancer

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:51:28 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

If that is true, they CERTAINLY would not care about CB--they do!!!
Get real or chat with others who have no respect for reality...

John

Your own experience would prove otherwise. You asked a lot of
questions about your freeband antenna in the amateur.antenna group.

No one put you down or batted an eye over it.

You could have ask the same questions about a "cb" antennas in that
group and received the answers that you were looking for.

Get Real?

Whatever John, your just looking for an arguement...

Have a nice day..
Old April 26th 05, 04:08 PM
Lancer

"John Smith" wrote:
I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Then please don't top post so much.

Why? Everyone knows that its normal to read from bottom to top..

Huh? What conversation are you talking about? Are you mixing up
posts now, answering one post in another?

Old April 26th 05, 04:38 PM
Lancer

"John Smith" wrote:
I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Then please don't top post so much.

Why? Everyone knows that its normal to read from bottom to top..

Huh? What conversation are you talking about? Are you mixing up
posts now, answering one post in another?

Oh My, you can't even a follow post... I mentioned that in another
post..

Please try and keep up...