Old April 26th 05, 03:10 AM
John Smith

Newbie, nah, if I haven't been around the block with this bunch, then it was
another one which looked so much alike--might as well have been 'em...

I claim what I am saying is truth--if it isn't then tell me how so, we can
be debate, we can argue--in the end, all which matters is the truth--let the
chips fall where they might...

I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Regards,
John

"Steveo" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote:
If you look at ham radio it is just un-progressive. If you can't see
that--get new glasses!

Newbie clue: don't be ripping hams here.

Move on.

Old April 26th 05, 04:30 AM
Steveo

"John Smith" wrote:
I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Then please don't top post so much.
Old April 26th 05, 05:55 AM
John Smith

Oh yeah! I'll get right on that!

John

Old April 26th 05, 07:04 AM
Steveo

"John Smith" wrote:
Oh yeah! I'll get right on that!

John

"Steveo" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote:
I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Then please don't top post so much.

Top poster/sig file test.

--
Well it ain't the first close call I ever had as I'm sure you already know.
I had some help from you Lord and the devil himself, but it's been strictly
Old April 26th 05, 07:13 AM
John Smith

Stop posting! I am tired of responding!

John

"Steveo" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote:
Oh yeah! I'll get right on that!

John

Old April 26th 05, 01:37 PM
Lancer

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:10:03 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

Newbie, nah, if I haven't been around the block with this bunch, then it was
another one which looked so much alike--might as well have been 'em...

I claim what I am saying is truth--if it isn't then tell me how so, we can
be debate, we can argue--in the end, all which matters is the truth--let the
chips fall where they might...

I came and I ain't in a hurry, I brought a lunch...

Regards,
John

John;
So what was the intent of your original post?

The truth is most hams don't care about "freeband"

I also brought lunch, plus a 12 pack...
Old April 26th 05, 03:51 PM
John Smith

If that is true, they CERTAINLY would not care about CB--they do!!!
Get real or chat with others who have no respect for reality...

John

Old April 26th 05, 04:07 PM
Lancer

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:51:28 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

If that is true, they CERTAINLY would not care about CB--they do!!!
Get real or chat with others who have no respect for reality...

John

Your own experience would prove otherwise. You asked a lot of
questions about your freeband antenna in the amateur.antenna group.

No one put you down or batted an eye over it.

You could have ask the same questions about a "cb" antennas in that
group and received the answers that you were looking for.

Get Real?

Whatever John, your just looking for an arguement...

Have a nice day..
Old April 26th 05, 04:42 PM
John Smith

Hmmm, actually, that "freeband antenna" is operating on under my ham license
on 10 meters... The bandwidth of that ant is too narrow for freeband
work...
I use a beacon on Mt. Diablo in the San Joaquin Valley as a signal source
for ant testing... it operates 24/7 on Channel 14 on CB... sends the call
"AOH" @ 7 WPM repetitively...
You need to follow the conversations closer... perhaps you do need me to
bottom post...

Regards,
John

Old April 26th 05, 06:46 PM
Lancer

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:42:36 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

Hmmm, actually, that "freeband antenna" is operating on under my ham license
on 10 meters... The bandwidth of that ant is too narrow for freeband
work...
I use a beacon on Mt. Diablo in the San Joaquin Valley as a signal source
for ant testing... it operates 24/7 on Channel 14 on CB... sends the call
"AOH" @ 7 WPM repetitively...
You need to follow the conversations closer... perhaps you do need me to
bottom post...

Regards,
John

Your antenna is licensed?

I plotted your antenna, it easily has a 1 meg bandwidth.

Try bottom posting, you stand a better chance of understanding your
own posts..