Old May 5th 05, 08:19 PM
Freeband sucks

On Thu, 5 May 2005 14:23:24 -0400, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

From:
(DaveĀ*Hall)
On Wed, 4 May 2005 19:29:25 -0400,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(FreebandĀ*sucks)
where can we find one?
-
The technology is there,,you just have to -learn- it. Tell you
what,,think about part 15 transceivers,,,,think about chips,..... now
think about different modes,,outside the box....think about
UHF.....now,,,if you still are confused, please explain why automatic
hopping of freqs on the freeband is such a difficult concept for you.
Since you can't seem to grasp this idea, forget about even casually
mentioning digital sequencing to you,,,,you'd win the pool!!! : )

I've been watching this topic with some

interest. IMHO the only true method of SS is

the direct sequencing method.

Yea,,that's what i meant when I said "digital" sequencing.

Frequency

hopping sort of "cheats" the concept of a

wideband and barely distinguishable SS

system.

Yea,,I guess it could be seen that way,,,but,,why couldn't the
technology be programmed to hop "wider" (for lack of a better term at
the moment)?

Direct sequence is also more secure than FH.

I'm not up on the latest encryption technique regrading this technology,
but take your word for it. But,,,why would a direct sequence (definite
pattern) be more secire than a random pattern?

Nonetheless, frequency hopping is considered
spread spectrum in today's marketplace.

Yep it is.

As far as using SS on 11 meters, well...... First
off, there are no commercial CB radios made

with this technology.

I never said there was. I said the technology was there and blew a
gasket in a certain poster's gray matter and now he is all wrapped up in
himself blathering incoherently about a cb radio when I referred the
freeband.

really? my original post that you responded too said nothing about
freeband. in fact it said

11 meter cb spread spectrum? i don't think so.

nothing about freeband there
your response was

Digital Spread has another name when applied to such. Ask an
upperclassman hammie to elmer you with this difficulty you profess.

hmm, nothing about freeband from you either.
the only gasket you blew in someones gray matter was your own.
and now you are so wrapped up in yourself bathering about freeband.
blather in little boy

Old May 6th 05, 10:30 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Freeband=A0sucks)
On Thu, 5 May 2005 14:23:24 -0400,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(Dave=C2=A0Hall)
On Wed, 4 May 2005 19:29:25 -0400,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(Freeband=C2=A0sucks)
[...]

I'm not up on the latest encryption technique regarding this technology,
but take your word for it. But,,,why would a direct sequence (definite
pattern) be more secure than a random pattern?

(Nonetheless, frequency hopping is considered spread spectrum in today's
marketplace.)

Yep it is.

(As far as using SS on 11 meters, well...... First off, there are no
commercial CB radios made
with this technology.)

I never said there was. I said the technology was there and blew a
gasket in a certain poster's gray matter and now he is all wrapped up in
himself blathering incoherently about a cb radio when I referred the
freeband.

really?

Really.

my original post that you responded too said

nothing about freeband.

LMAO,what a lying POS you are...that's why you changed the topic
header,,so the post I replied to regarding freeband would be
forgot...what a CARD!

in fact it said

11 meter cb spread spectrum? i don't think so.
nothing about freeband there

Only because you suffer a great moronic communcation deficit..as it is
there plainly for the entire world to see, but you, for some odd reason,
express magnicent failure regarding your memory, intellect, and
communication skill. Here it is again,,,open wide:

From: Freeband sucks
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: CB Radio is MUCH more valuable than Amateur Radio...

Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 11:19:25 -0500
On Tue, 3 May 2005 17:00:54 -0400, (I
From: (Freeband=C2=A0sucks)
On Tue, 3 May 2005 12:54:05 -0400, "Stu" wrote:
Mobile spread-spectrum ops are virtually impossible to locate.
Stu

freebanders don't use spread spectrum

Others learn what they do not know. You deny. Carry on and off you go,
you magnificent failure, you!!. : )~