Old May 11th 05, 10:33 PM
chicken boy coward mopathetic is scared of AKC

Default mopathetic won't tell where he's camping cuz he is a chickenboi

Tell us, mopeydopey...we will all come introduce ourselves. Now we have
to tell you in advance we are 100% heterosexual. Any thoughts you may
be having of hooking up are doomed.

Old May 12th 05, 08:41 AM

Why don't both of you monkey's suck each other off and make up....

Old May 12th 05, 04:40 PM
chicken boy coward mopathetic is scared of AKC

Why don't both of you monkey's suck each other off and make up....

You can suck off who you want, fella. AKC is 100% heterosexual.
mopathetic will do you at the Petro, if that's what ya want