Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 1st 05, 11:50 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default Repeater back up on 27.620

Some of the freeband gang been having at it with yet another repeater
on the Penna/NY line. When they first launched it, there were some
technical audio issues, but they seem to have straightened them out
since then. This repeater appears to be among the new "roving" repeaters
the clubs are moving from place to place in order to avoid detection.
Enraged hammies, send your foaming-at-the-mouth complaints to the FCC
flunky field agent in Texas. Tell 'em I sent ya' for good measure!

"**** the FCC! **** 'em!"..Al Lewis (Grandpa Munster)

HELP: 2 Meter Repearter intermod from 2 Pager transmitters near repeater site Photoman Equipment 12 December 22nd 04 06:17 PM
the iss is back in repeater mode 7th oct 2004 g3zhi General 0 October 8th 04 09:41 AM
arrl needs to grow up KC8QJP CB 5 September 24th 04 06:04 PM
Repeater experts....HELP! me Equipment 18 February 25th 04 05:05 AM