Old June 5th 05, 11:06 PM
J'in Fer Good Buddy

Default Doug Smith about to be outed

Who's this doug smith.

Old June 5th 05, 11:45 PM
John Smith

Hey, dougie boy is a distant relative of mine... surprised to see him so
well liked and respected, tell him aunt beth would like him to stop
by--next time you see him!!! grin

John

"George Orwell" wrote in message
Doug Smith take your ass back where you belong. Your biting off more
than you
can chew. Consider this fair warning. You want to keep ****ing around
your
reputation is about to gain real momentum. Try me.

Old June 6th 05, 04:57 PM

Doug Smith is a law abiding citzen who caught this anonymous "George
Orwell" and his group committing illegal activities.

I would consider this George Orwell character part of the CB "Mafia".
They are blatant outlaws in the CB world and protect their illegal
activities with very real threats and a high level of secrecy. Doug
found out about one of their activities and the above threat is a
direct result.

Old June 6th 05, 05:03 PM
John Smith

Is there any way we can help the illegal band renegades?
Is there a fund we can donate to, to help with any future legal battles.
OMG, I wish I were a member, I like secret organizations and pirate
radio!!!!
Is there anyway to come up with some dirt on Dougie and send some legal
pressure his way--keeping his hands full defending himself will
certainly cut down on any "busybody" time he has on his hands--idle
hands are the work of the devil yanno! grin

Warmest regards,
John
oups.com...

Old June 6th 05, 08:06 PM

Busybody? Do you know the background behind what transpired? There was
a legitimate discussion on illegal activity on a popular BB. A Link to
a website touting blatant disreguard to FCC rules was given as an
example and an attack ensued from the "outed" website.

Do you encourage anarchy? If someone was committing a crime against
you, would you want others to turn a blind eye and ignore your plea for
help?

If you want an example of idle hands being the work of the devil...
look at the freebanders and pill box users. They have so much time on
their hands they resort to breaking the law and threatening anyone who
would get in their way. Nothing more than domestic terrorists.

Old June 6th 05, 08:55 PM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

AKC thinks they are domestic humorists. Their mascot and wrist flipping
sucktoy mopathetic is the biggest one. They make us laugh cuz they are
sissies who have to hide, like their limp wristed girlfriend

Old June 6th 05, 09:52 PM
Cliff

What chaps me is that if I want to get out to talk 5 miles I have to
have a pill to accomplish that! I wish that there was no such thing as
a pill. Given a good antenna and decent radio one can hold one's own
against people that are running the same legal power. Antenna makes,
this is my thought, 80% and radio 20% of getting a signal out

Old June 6th 05, 10:08 PM
John Smith

Cliff:

five watts and a stacked-five element beam is a good starting point
then--but hard to mount the beam on an auto...

Warmest regards,
John
oups.com...

Old June 6th 05, 10:05 PM
John Smith

Really, illegal radio activity I don't support, however, how great a
felony do you think it is? Or, perhaps it is only a misdemeanor?
Perhaps it is comparable to an "illegal modification" (large engine,
loud exhaust, etc), or excessive speed of an automobile... I mean get
real...

Warmest regards,
John
oups.com...

Old June 7th 05, 12:56 AM
Jim Hampton

"John Smith" wrote in message
Really, illegal radio activity I don't support, however, how great a
felony do you think it is? Or, perhaps it is only a misdemeanor?
Perhaps it is comparable to an "illegal modification" (large engine,
loud exhaust, etc), or excessive speed of an automobile... I mean get
real...

Warmest regards,
John
wrote in message
oups.com...
Busybody? Do you know the background behind what transpired? There was
a legitimate discussion on illegal activity on a popular BB. A Link to
a website touting blatant disreguard to FCC rules was given as an
example and an attack ensued from the "outed" website.

Do you encourage anarchy? If someone was committing a crime against
you, would you want others to turn a blind eye and ignore your plea
for
help?

If you want an example of idle hands being the work of the devil...
look at the freebanders and pill box users. They have so much time on
their hands they resort to breaking the law and threatening anyone who
would get in their way. Nothing more than domestic terrorists.

Hello, John

How about the loud radios? Certainly not a felony, but I had a problem.
Please note the use of the past tense.

After complaints to 911, I simply downloaded a few of my favorite MP3s

The Washington Post March
Anchors Aweigh
The Stars and Stripes Forever

A few more, but with several hundred watts of available audio with a *huge*
sub-woofer and a promise to the police that I was about to retaliate in
kind, I haven't heard a peep in about 3 months.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

With all due regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

Vintage 78 RPM Blues Collection For Sale / Robert Johnson; Elmore James; Blind Boy Fuller; Blind Lemon Jefferson; Bessie Smith; Muddy Waters Harlem Slim / www.deltabluesguitar.com Swap 0 September 8th 04 11:04 PM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM
Length of Coax Affecting Incident Power to Meter? Dr. Slick Antenna 140 August 18th 03 08:17 PM