Old June 25th 05, 02:25 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

Default Phony Christian K8CPA drools some more...HAHA!

chukkee the keyclown phony Christian drooled:

"Your brother, KK4TI, is freakin' cool as hell, too bad you didn't take
after him."

AKC responds:

Threaten him with a gun in a public forum somewhere, butlick. See how
cool he gets then.

Old June 26th 05, 05:39 PM
me

On 24 Jun 2005 18:25:24 -0700, "mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton!
CHICKEN BOY!" wrote:

chukkee the keyclown phony Christian drooled:

"Your brother, KK4TI, is freakin' cool as hell, too bad you didn't take
after him."

AKC responds:

Threaten him with a gun in a public forum somewhere, butlick. See how
cool he gets then.

Shut your hole fugly dougly... and get a job...

Old June 27th 05, 12:14 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

HAHAHAH...your job is at diamond jims bar on W. Warren as the leather
bitch at the fetish parties, you punk.

is responsible for the previsous posts. He is a phony
Christian.

Old June 27th 05, 04:18 AM
mopathetic didn't camp at Dayton! CHICKEN BOY!

See, the queen stepped from behind his forges to because he couldn't
control himself when outed. As I said, is
responsible for 100% of this junk. He is a sociaopathic weirdo.

Thank you mopathetic, my words proven true again. Sorry you cannot
handle the truth.

Seeya at Findlay, if you don't stay home like the balless punk you are,
and like you did at Dayton after threatening people.

Old June 27th 05, 10:43 AM
Steveo

wrote:
See, the queen stepped from behind his forges

Hey dumbass, it's funny to watch someone push your panic button again. lol

to because he couldn't
control himself when outed. As I said, is
responsible for 100% of this junk. He is a sociaopathic weirdo.

Answer the questions:

1. How is the court ordered shrink working out for you?

2. How's the court ordered job hunt going?

3. How's the court ordered wage withholding going?

4. Have you made the rain report for jamming repeaters again, Doug?

5. Have you threatened to kick anyone elses ass, only to have them show
up at your section 8 slum and prove what a ****ing coward you are, maggot?

Thank you mopathetic, my words proven true again. Sorry you cannot
handle the truth.

Seeya at Findlay, if you don't stay home like the balless punk you are,
and like you did at Dayton after threatening people.

Someome is playing you like a fiddle, freak. We don't have to wait until
Findlay to demonstrate what a keyboard blowhard you are....that's been well
established already.
From:N8WWM Auntie Keyclown ) Subject: calling out
Peepeeholic

Hey Peepeeholic:
Yes I am in Toledo. I have plenty of down home hospitality for you or
ANY of the other queens in here who wish to stir up some mess.
You wanna come by and visit? I will be delighted to send you back to
the MISTAKE ON THE LAKE with a thought in your mind that it was a real
dumb idea.
Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.
N8WWM the chicken**** coward gets what he asks for and cowers. He didn't
think I'd take him up on his threat, he was wrong.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

Why wait till September, Adair? Let's git-r-done this week.