Old July 15th 05, 04:07 PM
AKC owns this NG

Default Why professor is going down

1. He is a keyclown

2. Because we can

3. Because mopathetic just started flipping his gums some more

4. Because mopathetic is so predictable

5. Because it is fun to smack keyclowns

6. Because the RF spectrum is polluted enough

7. Because the AKC is gonna prove Professor wrong

8. Because he and mopathetic are amusing when they squeal

9. Because we like to post the FCC announcements when it happens

10. Because evertime mopathetic flips his gums a keyclown
business gets ratted out

Old July 15th 05, 06:31 PM
Professor

The only thing I'm going down is the stairs... for some lunch.

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com

Old July 15th 05, 07:24 PM
Steveo

"Professor" wrote:
The only thing I'm going down is the stairs... for some lunch.

Keep the good stuff in the basement?
Old July 15th 05, 10:09 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Professor)
The only thing I'm going down is the stairs... for some lunch.
Professor
Check out FlashAlert at
www.telstar-electronics.com
_
You ought hold your head high, Grif! The beast N8WWM admires you and is
extremely jealous of you. Whatever you do or did, he is beside himself
green with envy. You apparently accomplished what the bloated fatty
heart of N8WWM can only wet dream about.

Old July 17th 05, 03:16 AM
KEYCLOWNS RULE!!!!!!!!!

AKC's ARE NOTHING BUT TRASH AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE I SAID SO!
SO GO CHOKE ON THAT AKC SLAPNUTS!

Old July 17th 05, 03:30 PM
AKC owns this NG

From: (Professor)
The only thing I'm going down is the stairs... for some lunch.
Professor
Check out FlashAlert at
www.telstar-electronics.com
_
You ought hold your head high, Grif! The beast N8WWM admires you and is
extremely jealous of you. Whatever you do or did, he is beside himself
green with envy. You apparently accomplished what the bloated fatty
heart of N8WWM can only wet dream about.

Dream on, twitlips. As for holding his head high, you only said that
because you hold yours low to look at men in a lewd way, and don't want
him getting any of the truckstop action you and FUGGLY do all the time.

Old July 17th 05, 04:10 PM
Kathy Lee KC8QJP

dougay's old lady is over at the federal detention center doing
laundry and learning cool stuff like how to bypass your electric meter
etc....she is down doing federal time for the tax thing...and
occasionally she gives one of the screws a blow job so she can get
extra crisco on her sandwich at lunch doncha know........
"AKC owns this NG"

oups.com...

Old July 17th 05, 04:13 PM
AKC owns this NG

moparholic at hotmail dot cum forging some more...what a hoot...you
fairy like impotence at stopping the AKC shows.

Old July 17th 05, 05:03 PM
random-letters-&-numbers

"AKC owns this NG" wrote in
ups.com:

moparholic at hotmail dot cum forging some more...

LMAO!

No proof, no substance, just paranoid delusions
and endless trolling...the akc way.

You're a freakin' mess, son. Let us know when or
if you actually accomplish anything...(not..)

haw! haw! haw!..
Old July 17th 05, 07:14 PM
Kathy Lee KC8QJP

Kathy Lee has been in a stew --