Old August 10th 05, 08:06 AM
Karen

Default Recent Widow Needs Help ! Read my Story

Please Read my Story. This is not a scam. This a true story, I live in
Oklahoma USA.

I know most people get hard luck stories, and do not take many
requests asking for donations very seriously. I get offers too, asking
me to act as next of kin in return for millions and request for
thousands in advance. This is not one of those requests.

I am not offering anything in return, just asking for your kind
generosity to help a family in need. Not asking for large sums of
money. Any amount you feel you can offer to help me and my family. 50
cents, one dollar, 5 dollars, You decide if you want to donate, and if
so how much, if my story is worth any small donation or any donation at
all. If you want more information you can e-mail me. Donations can be
taken direct through my web-page, or you can use pay-pal and this
e-mail address.

I get 100% of the donation as it is a paid site. If you are in question
if it is legitimate, just ask me. I can give you information you can do
your own verifications. Do nnot expect me to send you false documents
to prove my story is real. I can give you ligimate businesses such as
the funeral home. You can call the business from information listing
and inquire of the death and funeral. I can give you date of listing in
local News papers obituaries. If you are really interested in donating
to a good cause. I am sincere about the needs of my family and be glad
to answer your questions or inquiries.

I am a real person and my situation is real. Please consider my needs
with your small donations. Thanks in advance to all who truely believe
in my cause , have sympathy for my family , for your prayers and
offerings. So bless you for your time to at least read my story.

If you want to read my story on my web-page, please e-mail me and I
will send you the link.

God Blesses them who give to those less fortunate.