Old August 16th 05, 01:55 AM
AKC owns this NG

Default mopathetic is STILL a wuss!

Just look for the red t shirts with white letters that say "FINDLAY
2005: peepeeholic is a nutjob"

Old August 16th 05, 12:08 PM
Steveo

"AKC owns this NG" wrote:
Just look for the red t shirts with white letters that say "FINDLAY
2005: peepeeholic is a nutjob"

Gonna point a bb gun at me again, fugly? lmao!

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 18th 05, 10:31 PM
Mopathetic is a sick retard

mopathetic meweled from the petro toilet stall:
"AKC owns this NG" wrote:
Just look for the red t shirts with white letters that say "FINDLAY
2005: peepeeholic is a nutjob"

Gonna point a bb gun at me again, fugly? lmao!

Gonna flap your weenie holders and point a homo operated cam at me
again, sick freak? lmao!

Send 13.99 and you can have your own t-shirt. Oops...I
forgot...sorry...you think we dont know where you are, so you'd never
do that.

Hope you bring that baby puke green piece of lawn mower engine and
bondo to Woodward, sissy boy. Would be big fun to stand by it and tell
everyone how the owner is a wrist flipping sissy who spends his time
making threats and not carrying them out...like when you never showed
at Dayton.

Old August 18th 05, 10:40 PM
Steveo

"AKC owns this NG" wrote:
Just look for the red t shirts with white letters that say "FINDLAY
2005: peepeeholic is a nutjob"

Gonna point a bb gun at me again, fugly? lmao!

Gonna flap your weenie holders and point a homo operated cam at me
again, sick freak? lmao!

Send 13.99 and you can have your own t-shirt. Oops...I
forgot...sorry...you think we dont know where you are, so you'd never
do that.

Hope you bring that baby puke green piece of lawn mower engine and
bondo to Woodward, sissy boy. Would be big fun to stand by it and tell
everyone how the owner is a wrist flipping sissy who spends his time
making threats and not carrying them out...like when you never showed
at Dayton.

I'll be there, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Want me to stop by your
section 8 slum on my way to Woodward, fugly felon? It's no trouble at all.

Which frequency will you be on with your walkie-talkie? I'll call for the
fugly felon N8WWM.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 18th 05, 10:52 PM
Mopathetic is a sick retard

Hey, why won't you answer the question about Dayton, sissy?

Old August 18th 05, 10:57 PM
Mopathetic is a sick retard

by the way, AKC's do not talk to keyclowns on the amateur bands. As you
were commanded to do at Dayton, but couldnt cuz you never showed, try
blue dot.

Old August 18th 05, 11:04 PM
Steveo

"Mopathetic is a sick retard" wrote:
Hey, why won't you answer the question about Dayton, sissy?

I was there with the same two guys that are going to Findlay with
me...you'll really like these guys. lol

I was here too-

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

You acted like a coward and pointed a bb gun at me, after inviting me over.

You're a fish-hook spined coward with a bad ticker, that has now invited me
to Findlay to harass me..... be careful what you ask for, felon-boi, you
may not like what you get.

Which frequency should I call you on? I can do six meters too if you
prefer.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 18th 05, 11:08 PM
Steveo

"Mopathetic is a sick retard" wrote:
by the way, AKC's do not talk to keyclowns on the amateur bands.

All you can do is run from me, dogie. Nothing new.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 20th 05, 12:33 PM
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
"AKC owns this NG" wrote:
Just look for the red t shirts with white letters that say "FINDLAY
2005: peepeeholic is a nutjob"

Gonna point a bb gun at me again, fugly? lmao!

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Wow! last year I stated in another photo that there was 2 doors and one
window.George tried to convince me that it had three doors and 2 sets of
steps. dogie2.jpg clearly shows I was right.

Old August 20th 05, 12:37 PM
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Mopathetic is a sick retard" wrote:
Hey, why won't you answer the question about Dayton, sissy?

I was there with the same two guys that are going to Findlay with
me...you'll really like these guys. lol

I was here too-

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

You acted like a coward and pointed a bb gun at me, after inviting me
over.

You're a fish-hook spined coward with a bad ticker, that has now invited
me
to Findlay to harass me..... be careful what you ask for, felon-boi, you
may not like what you get.

Which frequency should I call you on? I can do six meters too if you
prefer.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Next time wear safety glasses, then pistol whip his ass with his own toy.