Old September 14th 05, 09:53 PM
Eric F. Richards

"The Magnum" wrote:

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"The Magnum" wrote:

One occurance and the Brazilian guy was so innocent his address was

found in
one of the un-exploded back packs.

Great. That thar is a shootin' offense, sorry, offenCe, yessir.

We have courts for that. We may not like the ponderous process and
the unfortunate celebrated screwups it has produced, but it beats
shooting a guy in the head AFTER you've captured him.

You suffer the same problems in America so dont give me that. It was a one
of rare occurance thats why it was so well publicised.

It is *your* words and *your implicit indictment* that I quoted above.
You said that he "was so innocent his address was found..." not the
police, not anyone else. YOU.

Now, either the police screwed up, or this is English Justice and
that's just okay. One or 'tother.

Now, I'm working on the assumption that they screwed up. Fine. What
I'm saying is that this so-called "special training" (your phrase
again) they got isn't up to the job. Some random Bobby may not carry
a gun, but those who do -- and are authorized to use force to
potentially preempt a terrorist act -- DAMNED WELL BETTER BE TRAINED
IN HOW TO MAKE A SNAP DECISION UNDER STRESS.

Your "special training" isn't worth ****.

Old September 14th 05, 11:35 PM
Steveo

"The Magnum" wrote:

One occurance and the Brazilian guy was so innocent his address was

found in
one of the un-exploded back packs.

Great. That thar is a shootin' offense, sorry, offenCe, yessir.

We have courts for that. We may not like the ponderous process and
the unfortunate celebrated screwups it has produced, but it beats
shooting a guy in the head AFTER you've captured him.

You suffer the same problems in America so dont give me that.

-cross posts snipped-

The difference being, most that read rrcb -live- in the states. If you're
gonna try and change the world, this ain't the group to start with.

You'll need to control us Irish doods first...good luck.
Old September 15th 05, 08:45 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:46:39 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:26:31 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

So who are your ancestors... where did they originate from?

Ireland.

Yes indeed, it explains your attitude... did you hear about the Rioting

in
Belfast yesterday BTW...shocking... just animals....

If the Brits and their proxies would just give up their
ill-gotten gains and get the hell out, it would all disappear in a
minute. But no, they have to hang on like a dog with a bone. Grasping
*******s.

I think you'll find it's the Irish that ignore the wishes of their fellow
citizens and didn't care about their rights is actually what happened. If it
weren't for the RUC and the Army you would have wiped yourselves out years
ago. What possible motive have people got to riot, smash up and burn cars,
shoot guns at people who are trying to bring calm to the situation and
murder people (sounds very NO, maybe it wasn't the blacks there it was the
Irish in black balaclavas)... And as for it would all disappear in a minute
you live in cloud cuckoo land.
Now stop being so silly..

Hundreds of years of Brit oppression and you can't remember
back beyond a couple of years.
Old September 15th 05, 08:47 AM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:27:33 -0600, Eric F. Richards
wrote:

"The Magnum" wrote:

[...] What about the American Police who shoot to kill then
ask questions later.... your saying this doesnt happen?

you're.

No, I'm saying, we don't call them "specially trained." We call them
suspects, yank them off duty, and investigate them. Occasionally they
actually face justice. The rest of the time, the elected officials
feel our wrath.

The specially
trained quote is true... they are not normal Bobbies on the Beat.. but that
said, even specially trained people screw up sometimes, its a fact of life.

They may not be normal Bobbies on the beat, but their "special
training" has to go beyond ballroom dancing and proper behavior around
the Royals. Like, how to handle a high-stress situation and not let
the adrenaline cloud your judgement.

Or, more likely, the testosterone. Which must have been a new
experience for the wimps.
Old September 15th 05, 09:01 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:03:47 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:44:42 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

Hey, -- Magnum -- that's just a brand of rubber, isn't it?

Is it, titter titter that was so funny....ha ahahaha youll never

need
one
as
your just a little pecker.... yawl have a nice day now

You'll need one, you big dickhead.

Yes i am rather well endowed.... nice of you to notice but i dont bat
your
way so kindly keep your eyes off...

You likely don't bat at all.

Which shows really you know nothing about me and are quite an immature

name
caller...

You still don't bat.

Im married with 4 daughters... and we showed the Aussies we can Bat ) The
Ashes are OURS... wooo hoooh

Artificial insemination is wunnerdul. Who was the father.

Or, as they say -- Mama's baby; papa's maybe.

Old September 17th 05, 12:36 AM
jim

The Magnum wr
That doesnt detract from the fact that
the UK's recognised spoken language is English.

Your president speaks English... our premier speaks English.. its how it
is...

I esperan teclear pronto con usted. Los deseos más buenos,
Graham

thanx for pointing out the english speak english.

Old September 17th 05, 02:10 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

The Magnum wr
That doesnt detract from the fact that

the UK's recognised spoken language is English.

Your president speaks English... our premier speaks English.. its how
it is...

I esperan teclear pronto con usted. Los deseos más buenos,
Graham

thanx for pointing out the english speak english.

Bloody bobby.

booby actually. the boy has posted a lot which keeps the ng
interesting. better than the toledo crap...
Old September 17th 05, 02:15 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

The Magnum wr
That doesnt detract from the fact that

the UK's recognised spoken language is English.

Your president speaks English... our premier speaks English.. its how
it is...

I esperan teclear pronto con usted. Los deseos más buenos,
Graham

thanx for pointing out the english speak english.

Bloody bobby.

booby actually.

What does bobby mean? I know it's British. (?)

the boy has posted a lot which keeps the ng
interesting. better than the toledo crap...

The boy? is that what bobby means?