Old September 2nd 05, 05:53 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Default The Uncle strikes again!

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-260732A1.html
Old September 5th 05, 06:28 PM
james

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:53:23 -0400, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:

+http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-260732A1.html

*******

Looks as if they nail a CB shop and store this time.

james
Old September 5th 05, 09:28 PM
The Magnum

wrote:

+http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-260732A1.html

*******

Looks as if they nail a CB shop and store this time.

james

Yknow, its really good to see the powers that be going after the real
criminals.... dont worry about the muggers rapists terrorists and general
theiving that goes on every day, lets nail the ******* who dares speak on a
radio that the powers that be have decided must be seperate... its not an
illegal frequency to use but ...hey hes obviously the worst criminal in the
US..... poor sod

Old September 6th 05, 10:56 AM
Mopathetic is a sick retard

wrote:

+http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-260732A1.html

*******

Looks as if they nail a CB shop and store this time.

james

Yknow, its really good to see the powers that be going after the real
criminals.... dont worry about the muggers rapists terrorists and general
theiving that goes on every day, lets nail the ******* who dares speak on a
radio that the powers that be have decided must be seperate... its not an
illegal frequency to use but ...hey hes obviously the worst criminal in the
US..... poor sod

crybaby...more are coming, so get your kleenex ready, wimp boy.

Old September 6th 05, 06:05 PM
The Magnum

"Mopathetic is a sick retard" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

+http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-260732A1.html
*******

Looks as if they nail a CB shop and store this time.

james

Yknow, its really good to see the powers that be going after the real
criminals.... dont worry about the muggers rapists terrorists and

general
theiving that goes on every day, lets nail the ******* who dares speak

on a
radio that the powers that be have decided must be seperate... its not

an
illegal frequency to use but ...hey hes obviously the worst criminal in

the
US..... poor sod

crybaby...more are coming, so get your kleenex ready, wimp boy.

Whimp boy?? im not crying asswipe, im just saying theres far more serious
things to be looking at than someone who sells CB radios. Whats with the
kleenex fettish anyhows, you want to tell us something??? now dont be a
child and if you want to say anything use your real user id FAGGOT

Old September 6th 05, 09:09 PM
Steveo

wrote:

[...]

That's the newsgroup ****stain, his call is N8WWM.

Take a look at the freak, he challenged me to come over his house, he said
he was going to "put me face down in a hurting extreme and take pictures of
me with a bumped up noggin'"

Here's the result.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

The sissy wouldn't come outside. He's akc (Another Keyboard Coward)
Old September 7th 05, 05:42 PM
james

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:28:19 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

+
+"james" wrote in message
+ On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 00:53:23 -0400, Scott in Baltimore
+ wrote:
+
+ +http://www.fcc.gov/eb/FieldNotices/2...-260732A1.html
+ *******
+
+ Looks as if they nail a CB shop and store this time.
+
+ james
+
+Yknow, its really good to see the powers that be going after the real
+criminals.... dont worry about the muggers rapists terrorists and general
+theiving that goes on every day, lets nail the ******* who dares speak on a
+radio that the powers that be have decided must be seperate... its not an
+illegal frequency to use but ...hey hes obviously the worst criminal in the
+US..... poor sod
+

*******

Well hell lets sit down and have a powwow and let everyone contribute
to what they think is a stupid and useless law. Then tally them up and
throw them out and see what kind of society we will have then?

I will start first:

I think stop signs and stop lights are a waste, He who h as the
loudest horn gets the right of way!

james
Old September 7th 05, 06:44 PM
The Magnum

wrote:

[...]

Lol, every newsgroup has them. With uk.rec.radio.cb we get a few amateurs
who are real ****heads abusing people for no other reason that they think
they are gods. Most are friendly and help but unfortunately you always get a
few who stink of wee and biscuits and are very lonely sad people...

Anyhows, look after yourself )
Graham

Old September 7th 05, 06:51 PM
The Magnum

wrote:

+
+ wrote:
+
[...]

The thing is James the frequencies they use are legal. Its just the radios
they use because they can encompass more than one legal band the powers that
be dont like it. Stop signs and lights are there to control the traffic and
are a safety issue. Theres a real genuine reson behind them although there
are times theres nothing coming the other way and its a pain having to wait
for them to change i agree. CB radio and Amateur Radio promote friendship
through radio and is a harmless past time. I know there are a few jerks who
ruin it for people and kill peoples relaxation time through running massive
power and interfering with TV's, phones and the like. These are the people
the powers that be should be after.

Anyhows, honk if your horney P

Old September 7th 05, 10:24 PM
Steveo

wrote:

[...]

Good advice, Mag. He's a pet now.

Fun With Uncle Woger304-845-0109 Roger Wiseman General 1 February 24th 05 06:23 AM
Uncle Sap? DeWayne Shortwave 27 December 30th 04 06:32 PM
Plane strikes KFI radio tower, killing 2 Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 19th 04 11:59 PM
eBay madness strikes again Fred Shortwave 10 February 25th 04 09:39 PM
uncle gw's first ever labor day white boy challenge gw CB 0 July 10th 03 03:26 AM