Old September 27th 05, 11:32 AM
Buther Boy

Default President Radios

Is anyone familiar with a company/web site "Bandera", for President
radios? I may have the name wrong, but this site I'm referring to is
European and they have specials/are the manufacturers on all the
different President Mobiles.

Buther Boy

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png
Old October 1st 05, 03:14 PM
Buther Boy

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 05:32:23 -0500, Buther Boy wrote:

Is anyone familiar with a company/web site "Bandera", for President
radios? I may have the name wrong, but this site I'm referring to is
European and they have specials/are the manufacturers on all the
different President Mobiles.

Buther Boy

I found the info. if anyone is interested.

http://bander.com/

BB

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png
~

As Telecom Reels From Storm Damage, Ham Radios Hum Steve Stone Policy 2 September 8th 05 06:18 AM
Got my Kaito today Ryan Shortwave 31 May 3rd 05 04:35 PM
Radios On Sale Jmap702 Swap 0 March 30th 04 03:17 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Swap 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM