Old April 26th 05, 11:27 PM
Ryan

Default Got my Kaito today

Got the Kaito KA1102 today. Works great and has lots of bang for the
buck. You can also get it in black instead of that God awful silver
color. Glad I didn't get that Sony after all.
Old April 27th 05, 12:03 AM
Michael

"Ryan" wrote in message
Got the Kaito KA1102 today. Works great and has lots of bang for the
buck. You can also get it in black instead of that God awful silver
color. Glad I didn't get that Sony after all.

Hiya... What Sony were you considering ???

Michael

Old April 27th 05, 01:09 AM
Michael

"Ryan" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:03:08 -0400, "Michael"
wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message
. ..
Got the Kaito KA1102 today. Works great and has lots of bang for the
buck. You can also get it in black instead of that God awful silver
color. Glad I didn't get that Sony after all.

Hiya... What Sony were you considering ???

Michael

ICF-SW7600GR.

I have the 7600gr also. It is a great radio. You would not have been
dissapointed by it. Perhaps you just wanted a good radio without spending
as much as the 7600gr cost. The 1102 is not as good a radio as the 7600gr
but is a great value for dollar.

Michael

Michael

Old April 27th 05, 01:50 AM
Jim Hackett

I've got both among many other. While the 1102 is a decent performer, the
7600GR is a MUCH better radio.

"Ryan" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:03:08 -0400, "Michael"
wrote:

.. .

Old April 27th 05, 05:06 AM
Ryan

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:49:13 -0500, "Li-Changchun"
wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message
.. .
Got the Kaito KA1102 today. Works great and has lots of bang for the
buck. You can also get it in black instead of that God awful silver
color.

Glad I didn't get that Sony after all.

ROTFLMAO!

Did you wipe it?
Old April 27th 05, 05:13 AM
Ryan

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:49:13 -0500, "Li-Changchun"
wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message
.. .
Got the Kaito KA1102 today. Works great and has lots of bang for the
buck. You can also get it in black instead of that God awful silver
color.

Glad I didn't get that Sony after all.

ROTFLMAO!

Yes I'm laughing that the Sony doesn't come with a charger or
batteries or has a speaker that sounds worth a ****. I've been a ham
for 25 years and this is a good radio to keep on the nigtstand. It
works and for half the price as the Sony. So you keep paying for the
name and I'll keep the difference.
Old April 27th 05, 06:43 AM

Gee Whiz,sports fans,a real sure enough Kaito "radio"! Will wonders ever
cease?
cuhulin