Old October 26th 05, 11:33 AM
K4YZ

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

Frankie of Silliland wrote:

Whole post snipped except for this:

Hypocrite.

Yes, you are.

A lying, cowardly, deceiving, deceitful one at that.

You swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the
United States and to obey the orders of those place above you.

You not only didn't do it, you were court martialed TWICE for it
in ONE ENLISTMENT!

Then you somehow think that bragging about it absolves you of any
wrong doing.

Frank Gilliland is a liar and a cheat.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 26th 05, 03:49 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 26 Oct 2005 03:33:27 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

Frankie of Silliland wrote:

Whole post snipped except for this:

Hypocrite.

Yes, you are.

Gee, you sure outwitted me there, Dudly -- snipping anything that
indicates you are wrong, then pulling a Pee-Wee Herman spin on the
final word that was clearly intended to describe you. Well, here's
another one for ya, Dudly:

Amateur.

A lying, cowardly, deceiving, deceitful one at that.

You swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the
United States and to obey the orders of those place above you.

You not only didn't do it, you were court martialed TWICE for it
in ONE ENLISTMENT!

Then you somehow think that bragging about it absolves you of any
wrong doing.

Frank Gilliland is a liar and a cheat.

Gunny Dudly, K4YZ

Your "truth by repetition" campaign is making you sound like a parrot.
Dudly wanna cracker?

Old October 27th 05, 01:55 AM

Frankie of Silliland wrote:

Whole post snipped except for this:

Hypocrite.

Yes, you are.

Gee, you sure outwitted me there, Dudly

Steve's a pretty witty guy.

-- snipping anything that
indicates you are wrong, then pulling a Pee-Wee Herman spin on the
final word that was clearly intended to describe you. Well, here's
another one for ya, Dudly:

Amateur.

A lying, cowardly, deceiving, deceitful one at that.

You swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the
United States and to obey the orders of those place above you.

You not only didn't do it, you were court martialed TWICE for it
in ONE ENLISTMENT!

Then you somehow think that bragging about it absolves you of any
wrong doing.

Frank Gilliland is a liar and a cheat.

Gunny Dudly, K4YZ

Your "truth by repetition" campaign is making you sound like a parrot.
Dudly wanna cracker?

Steve is "A" NCOIC of the Department of Redundancy Department. Except
when it comes to his service record and his "seven hostile actions."
Then he turns into a stone.

Old October 27th 05, 02:06 AM
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland wrote:

Whole post snipped except for this:

Hypocrite.

Yes, you are.

Gee, you sure outwitted me there, Dudly -- snipping anything that
indicates you are wrong, then pulling a Pee-Wee Herman spin on the
final word that was clearly intended to describe you. Well, here's
another one for ya, Dudly:

Amateur.

Yes, I am...FCC license signed and dated in my pocket.

However that's the ONLY thing "amateur" about it.

However it's very obvious that it takes little to "outwit" you,
Frankie.

A lying, cowardly, deceiving, deceitful one at that.

You swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the
United States and to obey the orders of those place above you.

You not only didn't do it, you were court martialed TWICE for it
in ONE ENLISTMENT!

Then you somehow think that bragging about it absolves you of any
wrong doing.

Frank Gilliland is a liar and a cheat.

Steve, K4YZ

Your "truth by repetition" campaign is making you sound like a parrot.
Dudly wanna cracker?

However in THIS case it's very much the truth.

Frank Gilliland is a lair and a cheat.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 27th 05, 02:07 AM

On 26 Oct 2005 18:06:36 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 26 Oct 2005 03:33:27 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

cut

Frank Gilliland is a liar and a cheat.

Steve, K4YZ

Your "truth by repetition" campaign is making you sound like a parrot.
Dudly wanna cracker?

However in THIS case it's very much the truth.

lying by rep ajust like a true student of Hrr Geobbels

Frank Gilliland is a lair and a cheat.

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old October 27th 05, 02:10 AM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:

Frank Gilliland is a lair and a cheat.

Pardon me..."LIAR"....

Wouldn't want to get THAT one wrong, now would we?

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 27th 05, 02:11 AM

On 26 Oct 2005 18:10:17 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Frank Gilliland is a lair and a cheat.

Pardon me..."LIAR"....

Wouldn't want to get THAT one wrong, now would we?

other you had to post your corection to an incuorrect statement twice

Old October 27th 05, 04:14 PM
DrDeath

K4YZ wrote:

Frank Gilliland is a lair and a cheat.

Pardon me..."LIAR"....

Wouldn't want to get THAT one wrong, now would we?

other you had to post your corection to an incuorrect statement twice

Steve, K4YZ

Both of you could use spell check a little more often : )

Old October 27th 05, 04:23 PM

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:14:48 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

.. .

K4YZ wrote:

Frank Gilliland is a lair and a cheat.

Pardon me..."LIAR"....

Wouldn't want to get THAT one wrong, now would we?

other you had to post your corection to an incuorrect statement twice

Steve, K4YZ

Both of you could use spell check a little more often : )

I don't use it all Stevie claims he does