Old October 16th 05, 02:06 PM
K4YZ

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

Lennie said, in another thread:

Dudly the Imposter is a delusional sociopath with an unfulfilled
ego. That manifests itself as an obssessive hatred of certain
individuals who will not suck up to him and his opinions. Tsk.

Who's Dudly?

Judging by the rest of the paragraph, I'd have to say it was
Leonard H. Anderson.

Let's see....

Lennie pretended to have been "part of the team" in Korea...(3
years before he enlisted...)

Lennie presumed to tell us about "serving under the threat of the
Soviet Bear bomber"

He's regaled us with stories of what it's like to be on the
receiving end of artillery fire. (Lennie was a rear-area radio
mechanic in post-war Japan..that's post KOREAN war Japan...The only
"fire" Lennie saw were tiki lights on the beach)

He's the "resident expert" on at least a dozen emergency
communications programs despite not actually participating in ANY of
them.

He's presumed to render diagnosis on a wide range of mental and
physical afflictions despite not even having been an EMT, let alone a
physician or nurse.

He's tried to tell us how various volunteer organizations, again
one's he's not a memeber of, fit into the "bigger scheme" of things.

He's presumed to "demonstrate" his aerial navigation knowledge
despite being a non-soloed student pilot sometime in the late 50's or
early 60's.

And while mentioning aviaton, we can remember his rantings about
WW2 era "Civil Defense" and the use of the Civil Air Patrol...Again,
all things we are to assume he "mastered" before having attained
puberty..yeaaaaah...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight)

He cannot "discuss", only insult others who disagree with him.
This will continue until he gets some professional help for
his mental affliction.

Yep! I was right! Lennie Anderson IS "Dudly"!~

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 16th 05, 07:24 PM

K4YZ wrote:

Lennie said, in another thread:

What other thread? Why couldn't you comment to Len IN that other
thread?

Why was it necessary to start yet another thread?

Is your newsreader so poor that you have to start thread after thread
after thread just so you don't have to scroll through others postings?

Sheesh!

Hey, by the way, what would you call someone who can magically "sommon
the elemental forces of the universe?"

Are they Pagans?

Old October 20th 05, 04:01 AM
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lennie said, in another thread:

What other thread? Why couldn't you comment to Len IN that other
thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

But...

but.....

but.....

BRAIN!

You and Lennie are ALL ABOUT NOT following "everyone else"...

So what's the deal?

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

Why was it necessary to start yet another thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

Who's staying "on thread" and "on-topic"...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Brainie make funnie!

Is your newsreader so poor that you have to start thread after thread
after thread just so you don't have to scroll through others postings?

Sheesh!

Guess you don't like having your buddy's nose rubbed in his own
excrement, Brain, and I can't say I blame you...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

Hey, by the way, what would you call someone who can magically "sommon
the elemental forces of the universe?"

"summon", Brain.

Not my imagination. That's exactly how Han's spelled it.

And you weren't bright enough to fix it.

OK.

Are they Pagans?

Beats me...But I know that Mother Nature allows me to USE some of
those, "elemental forces", so that's fine by me.

Ah! Another Pagan.

How do you figure?

Are you gay, too?

No, why do you ask?

If you're looking for a date, send an email to "
or any other of the addee's he's using these days to beat the Goggle
rate filter...

He likes his protein fresh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 20th 05, 04:45 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lennie said, in another thread:

What other thread? Why couldn't you comment to Len IN that other
thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

But...

but.....

but.....

BRAIN!

You and Lennie are ALL ABOUT NOT following "everyone else"...

So what's the deal?

why can't you answer a simple question?

if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to hide and no reason
to evade

that you keep evading mounts up to more evidence you feel some kind of
shame about it

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

why should I do exactly as you do

you lie mosy everyday on here

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

noone said there is such a rule

no one had suggested a fine

you were just asked why you have to drag every thing all accross the
newgruops

again why can't deal with an issue where it comes up rather than
bringing up elsewhere again and again

Why was it necessary to start yet another thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

Who's staying "on thread" and "on-topic"...?!?!

not you ever

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Brainie make funnie!

Is your newsreader so poor that you have to start thread after thread
after thread just so you don't have to scroll through others postings?

Sheesh!

Guess you don't like having your buddy's nose rubbed in his own
excrement, Brain, and I can't say I blame you...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

nope

you generate more **** than a herd of bovine

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

you keep up your lying and threatening of people

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

you have never laid off

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

repeating your lie does not make it true

Hey, by the way, what would you call someone who can magically "sommon
the elemental forces of the universe?"

"summon", Brain.

Not my imagination. That's exactly how Han's spelled it.

And you weren't bright enough to fix it.

wrong again

Brain and most folks in the NG don't bother playing spelling cop

OK.

Are they Pagans?

Beats me...But I know that Mother Nature allows me to USE some of
those, "elemental forces", so that's fine by me.

Ah! Another Pagan.

How do you figure?

Are you gay, too?

No, why do you ask?

your fixation on mens genitals for one

If you're looking for a date, send an email to "
or any other of the addee's he's using these days to beat the Goggle
rate filter...

He likes his protein fresh.

more of your homosexual obbession

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 20th 05, 05:26 AM
K4YZ

wants_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lennie said, in another thread:

What other thread? Why couldn't you comment to Len IN that other
thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

But...

but.....

but.....

BRAIN!

You and Lennie are ALL ABOUT NOT following "everyone else"...

So what's the deal?

why can't you answer a simple question?

if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to hide and no reason
to evade

that you keep evading mounts up to more evidence you feel some kind of
shame about it

There's no "evasion"...

Brain has suggested that there's something "wrong" with starting a
"new thread". I've pointed out that there's been no "rule" violation,
nor is it inconsistent with the desired intent of redirecting my
comments to a SEPERATE thread.

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

why should I do exactly as you do

Exactly my point, ya nimrod.

you lie mosy everyday on here

"most"

No, I do not. However YOUR comment was, in and of itself, a
blatant lie.

But then you DO revel in being a liar...However I can't for the
life of me understand why...

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

noone said there is such a rule

no one had suggested a fine

you were just asked why you have to drag every thing all accross the
newgruops

"across" "newsgroups"

I don't.

Unless someone else has multi-grouped a thread, I pretty much
confine my comments to RRAP. And if I have something I wish to make a
seperate thread, seperate from some OTHER ongoing thread, then I'll do
it.

again why can't deal with an issue where it comes up rather than
bringing up elsewhere again and again

Because in MOST cases it simply gets mixed in with other
non-related exchanges...Besides...This allows those who do not wish to
follow our exchages to avoid them.

Why was it necessary to start yet another thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

Who's staying "on thread" and "on-topic"...?!?!

not you ever

Ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Stop lying!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Brainie make funnie!

Is your newsreader so poor that you have to start thread after thread
after thread just so you don't have to scroll through others postings?

Sheesh!

Guess you don't like having your buddy's nose rubbed in his own
excrement, Brain, and I can't say I blame you...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

nope

Yep.

you generate more **** than a herd of bovine

And even MORE lies! Sheesh, Markie!

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

you keep up your lying and threatening of people

What's "threatening" to you is not being able to freely act like
an idiot without having it fed back to you.

Tough.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

you have never laid off

Oh, MARKIE!

Just this week we've had that VERY discussion!

Liar liar pants on fire!

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just to have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

repeating your lie does not make it true

It's not a lie.

Hey, by the way, what would you call someone who can magically "sommon
the elemental forces of the universe?"

"summon", Brain.

Not my imagination. That's exactly how Han's spelled it.

And you weren't bright enough to fix it.

wrong again

Nope.

Brain and most folks in the NG don't bother playing spelling cop

That's because they can't.

OK.

Are they Pagans?

Beats me...But I know that Mother Nature allows me to USE some of
those, "elemental forces", so that's fine by me.

Ah! Another Pagan.

How do you figure?

Are you gay, too?

No, why do you ask?

your fixation on mens genitals for one

Gee, Markie...It was BRAIN that brought it up...

Not me...

Since you're so big on what goes on in any given thread, you're
invited to scroll back and find ONE place where I said any such
thing....

If you're looking for a date, send an email to "
or any other of the addee's he's using these days to beat the Goggle
rate filter...

He likes his protein fresh.

more of your homosexual obbession

"obsession"

Obvioulsy YOU had yet another comprehension problem.

It's you and BRAIN who ahve the "homosexual obbession" issues.

Talk to him.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 20th 05, 05:45 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
wants_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

yes there is

nothing from but evasion

Brain has suggested that there's something "wrong" with starting a
"new thread". I've pointed out that there's been no "rule" violation,
nor is it inconsistent with the desired intent of redirecting my
comments to a SEPERATE thread.

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

why should I do exactly as you do

Exactly my point, ya nimrod.

admiting to lying then

you lie mosy everyday on here

"most"

No, I do not.

yes you do

amoug your latest whoopers is the statements that bandplans are laws

However YOUR comment was, in and of itself, a
blatant lie.

not a word of it was a lie

But then you DO revel in being a liar...However I can't for the
life of me understand why...

aracking up another Stevie there

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

noone said there is such a rule

no one had suggested a fine

you were just asked why you have to drag every thing all accross the
newgruops

"across" "newsgroups"

I don't.

you do

cuting stevie going ooff the topic again

again why can't deal with an issue where it comes up rather than
bringing up elsewhere again and again

Because in MOST cases it simply gets mixed in with other
non-related exchanges...Besides...This allows those who do not wish to
follow our exchages to avoid them.

not the way you drag everything in to every thread you start

Why was it necessary to start yet another thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

Who's staying "on thread" and "on-topic"...?!?!

not you ever

Ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Stop lying!

not lying at all

have hardly told a lie on here in months

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Brainie make funnie!

Is your newsreader so poor that you have to start thread after thread
after thread just so you don't have to scroll through others postings?

Sheesh!

Guess you don't like having your buddy's nose rubbed in his own
excrement, Brain, and I can't say I blame you...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

nope

Yep.

nope

you generate more **** than a herd of bovine

And even MORE lies! Sheesh, Markie!

that is the absolute truth

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

you keep up your lying and threatening of people

What's "threatening" to you is not being able to freely act like
an idiot without having it fed back to you.

more lies

threat are posts "like one shot one kill"

and then following up year later by saying you planing on coming here

Tough.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

you have never laid off

Oh, MARKIE!

you never have

you were picking on me when I had not posted in RRAP in years

Just this week we've had that VERY discussion!

no you posted a bald faced lie

you claimed that calling Mark instead of Markie while calling me a
Child abuser, pedophile, and elder raper was laying.

that was a lie

we have not had a discussion in years you and I the God Knows I have
tried but it does take 2 (or more) to discuss something (although I
admit the aniemouses are seeming to manage whole dialouges consiting of
just one person posting)

Liar liar pants on fire!

grow up

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just to have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

repeating your lie does not make it true

It's not a lie.

it is lie

Hey, by the way, what would you call someone who can magically "sommon
the elemental forces of the universe?"

"summon", Brain.

Not my imagination. That's exactly how Han's spelled it.

And you weren't bright enough to fix it.

wrong again

Nope.

yep

Brain and most folks in the NG don't bother playing spelling cop

That's because they can't.

delsuonal Stevie truely you are displying frightening behavoir in that

OK.

Are they Pagans?

Beats me...But I know that Mother Nature allows me to USE some of
those, "elemental forces", so that's fine by me.

Ah! Another Pagan.

How do you figure?

Are you gay, too?

No, why do you ask?

your fixation on mens genitals for one

Gee, Markie...It was BRAIN that brought it up...

no it wasn't you go and on about men genitals

that is why many of us think you a closet gay or latent gay

Not me...

Since you're so big on what goes on in any given thread, you're
invited to scroll back and find ONE place where I said any such
thing....

If you're looking for a date, send an email to "
or any other of the addee's he's using these days to beat the Goggle
rate filter...

He likes his protein fresh.

more of your homosexual obbession

"obsession"

Obvioulsy YOU had yet another comprehension problem.

not at all

It's you and BRAIN who ahve the "homosexual obbession" issues.

I don't go around investagting what men might be doing with their
genitals

you do

Talk to him.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 20th 05, 11:37 AM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lennie said, in another thread:

What other thread? Why couldn't you comment to Len IN that other
thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

But...

but.....

but.....

BRAIN!

You and Lennie are ALL ABOUT NOT following "everyone else"...

So what's the deal?

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Len is on-topic far more often than you.

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

Giving an opinion is not lying. Just because you don't like someone's
opinion doesn't mean "thier" lying. Saying that opinions are lies is
in itself a lie.

"Thier's" not enough time in the day to discuss your antisocial
behavio[u]r.

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

Or what? Finish up whatever thought you might have been having.

Why was it necessary to start yet another thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

Who's staying "on thread" and "on-topic"...?!?!

You're certainly not.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Brainie make funnie!

Steve got caught and embarassed, laughs at hisself.

Is your newsreader so poor that you have to start thread after thread
after thread just so you don't have to scroll through others postings?

Sheesh!

Guess you don't like having your buddy's nose rubbed in his own
excrement, Brain, and I can't say I blame you...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

"back"

Sorry Steve, it's your excrement that you smear across the net.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

So stop lying and try to be a little less antisocial.

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

Hey, by the way, what would you call someone who can magically "sommon
the elemental forces of the universe?"

"summon", Brain.

Not my imagination. That's exactly how Han's spelled it.

And you weren't bright enough to fix it.

OK.

See the quotations???

Are they Pagans?

Beats me...But I know that Mother Nature allows me to USE some of
those, "elemental forces", so that's fine by me.

Ah! Another Pagan.

How do you figure?

Are you gay, too?

No, why do you ask?

You always link being Pagan and gayness together.

Dispicable comments snipped.

Old October 20th 05, 12:01 PM
K4YZ

raped_by_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wants_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

But we DO have YOU caught in your OWN mistruths, Markie!

Brain has suggested that there's something "wrong" with starting a
"new thread". I've pointed out that there's been no "rule" violation,
nor is it inconsistent with the desired intent of redirecting my
comments to a SEPERATE thread.

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

why should I do exactly as you do

Exactly my point, ya nimrod.

admiting to lying then

I KNOW you're lying, Markie! YOU don't have to ADMIT to anything!

It was as plain as day!

you lie mosy everyday on here

"most"

No, I do not.

yes you do

amoug your latest whoopers is the statements that bandplans are laws

"Among" "whoppers" "statement"

However YOUR comment was, in and of itself, a
blatant lie.

not a word of it was a lie

Sure it was.

But then you DO revel in being a liar...However I can't for the
life of me understand why...

aracking up another Stevie there

Huh?

What was THAT?

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

noone said there is such a rule

no one had suggested a fine

you were just asked why you have to drag every thing all accross the
newgruops

"across" "newsgroups"

I don't.

you do

And you DON'T..?!?!

You "started" five new threads last night, Markie!

cuting stevie going ooff the topic again

"cutting" "Stevie" "off"

Then you've lied because there was nothing "off topic"...At least
in the way YOU have perverted it!

again why can't deal with an issue where it comes up rather than
bringing up elsewhere again and again

Because in MOST cases it simply gets mixed in with other
non-related exchanges...Besides...This allows those who do not wish to
follow our exchages to avoid them.

not the way you drag everything in to every thread you start

What..?!?!

Why was it necessary to start yet another thread?

Why?

Is there a "fee-per-thread" here?

Just curious why you have the predeliction for starting new threads
when almost everyone else is satisfied to stay on-thread and on-topic.

Who's staying "on thread" and "on-topic"...?!?!

not you ever

Ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Stop lying!

not lying at all

STOP LYING!

have hardly told a lie on here in months

You mean MINUTES...That was one right there ! ! ! ! ! ! !

[...]

Nope. It's the ABSOLUTE truth.

threat are posts "like one shot one kill"

Still not a threat...Not then...not now...

and then following up year later by saying you planing on coming here

"planning"

Uh huh. And it's STILL legal for me to do so...

HOWEVER:

I NOW have YOUR "threat" that is I come to Michigan, that one
of us will be dead, but it won't be you.

That was NOT in respose to some like-worded post.

So...Now we have YOUR violent intent to my legal and
Constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement posted in a
public forum...

Tough.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

you have never laid off

Oh, MARKIE!

you never have

you were picking on me when I had not posted in RRAP in years

I wasn't "picking" on you...

Just this week we've had that VERY discussion!

no you posted a bald faced lie

No, I did not.

you claimed that calling Mark instead of Markie while calling me a
Child abuser, pedophile, and elder raper was laying.

I wasn't doing those things.

See, Markie, you are a very confused and very sick "man".

You need help.

that was a lie

I know you were lying Mark.

we have not had a discussion in years you and I the God Knows I have
tried but it does take 2 (or more) to discuss something (although I
admit the aniemouses are seeming to manage whole dialouges consiting of
just one person posting)

Oh geeze...

Mark, you have embarked on NUMEROUS tangents lately, all of them
initially sounding like "legitimate" threads, and then as soon as it
goes more than one exchange (sometimes not even that) you're into name
calling and making allegations...

The row over Hans responding to your "sixty meter" question was
"Classic Markie".

YOU canNOT "discuss" anything because in doing so you would
actually expose yourself to learning, and in doing so would find that
all of your previously held "understndings" were wrong or false.

Again the debacle with Hans point that out.

Liar liar pants on fire!

grow up

Need some water? A HALON bottle?

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just to have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

repeating your lie does not make it true

It's not a lie.

it is lie

Nope...

Hey, by the way, what would you call someone who can magically "sommon
the elemental forces of the universe?"

"summon", Brain.

Not my imagination. That's exactly how Han's spelled it.

And you weren't bright enough to fix it.

wrong again

Nope.

yep

Nope.

Brain and most folks in the NG don't bother playing spelling cop

That's because they can't.

delsuonal Stevie truely you are displying frightening behavoir in that

"Delusional" "truly" "displaying" "behaviour or behavior"

OK.

Are they Pagans?

Beats me...But I know that Mother Nature allows me to USE some of
those, "elemental forces", so that's fine by me.

Ah! Another Pagan.

How do you figure?

Are you gay, too?

No, why do you ask?

your fixation on mens genitals for one

Gee, Markie...It was BRAIN that brought it up...

no it wasn't you go and on about men genitals

Mark, WHY do you BLATANTLY lie like this..?!?!

Anyone following this post KNOWS you are a liar and KNOWS you are
lying about THIS!

that is why many of us think you a closet gay or latent gay

There's no "us" here for you, Markie...

Not me...

Since you're so big on what goes on in any given thread, you're
invited to scroll back and find ONE place where I said any such
thing....

If you're looking for a date, send an email to "
or any other of the addee's he's using these days to beat the Goggle
rate filter...

He likes his protein fresh.

more of your homosexual obbession

"obsession"

Obvioulsy YOU had yet another comprehension problem.

not at all

Absolutely "at all"

It's you and BRAIN who have the "homosexual obbession" issues.

I don't go around investagting what men might be doing with their
genitals

Sure you do. You've even admitted that YOU engage in WHAT they do
with them.

I at least hope you take a bath first...

Steve, K4YZ