Old November 4th 05, 12:43 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default KC8LDO Innocent

From: (Fred)
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:10:35 -0500,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(Fred)
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:13:41 -0500,
(I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

Twisted and Steveo stirring up trouble
again..............
-
Just like the Bush administration.....attack the messenger when the news
is something you don't want to get out. It's much easier than addressing
the issue.
-
Please keep the communist crap to a
minimum.
_
Not to worry. That sound you hear is the Bush brand of conservatism
being flushed. Freedom will again reign when Bush is held liable for his
crimes against this country.
Support our troops, bring them home alive now instead of in a box later.

What crimes?

Where would you like to start? Manufactured intel crafted around policy,
direct lies to the public, smear campaigns consisting of libel and
slander to all detractors and those who criticize the
administration...over 101 BLATANT and outright lies to his own
military.....If you need dates and quotes, it can be provided.

Are you really so out of it man?

Actually, the majority of the country agreees with me.

Nothing against you personally, but Bush is no
worse than any other politician and the lies

that the Dumbocrats are spinning are hard to

believe.

You mean like reminding Bush of his lies like restoring honor and
integrity to the WH, and doing what is right and not merely what is just
legal? You mean like his promise of firing ANYONE in his admin who was
"involved" in the Plame case, then renigueing and changing his words
when it was found out his admin was not only involved but responsible
for the entire case? And those are only the most recent.
Are you really so out of it, man, that you blame the democrats after 5
years of republican control? The country is in deep ****, the repubs did
it all, and Bush sheople (although their numbers are shrinking) still
blame demos. Now THAT'S what I refer to as "out if it".

In fact almost all are easily debunked.

The Bush admin is unraveling day by day as the demos sit back and allow
it to happen.
Anyways, Fitzgerals has a grasp of that loose thread and he isn't
letting go. That old tired process of the admin attacking all their
detractors and all who criticize is no longer being permitted by Fitz!

Anyway... peace man.

You too, dude!

KC8LDO Innocent [email protected] CB 76 November 16th 05 02:14 AM
KC8LDO Innocent I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 0 November 3rd 05 07:10 PM
ARRL Dilemmas (Representative KC8LDO a problem-operator) Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:57 PM
KC8LDO, Self-styled ARRL REP Continues to Add to ARRL Credibility Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:16 PM