Old November 12th 05, 01:03 AM
DrDeath

Default Why KC8LDO harasses in cb ng's (Lelnad MAD)

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Seems like you need to learn a few thing about how to fake documents.

Good point, Leland. Someone who will remain nameless just sent me these
phone numbers too. Dunno if they are working, or not?

kc8ldo phone numbers
home 1-248-589-0839
cell 1-248-318-2093
sisters' 1-248-693-9394
mothers' 1-810-969-4964

enjoy the phone numbers

After all of the doctored up pics posted to this news group, yawn, nobody
cares about another one.

Could be...is this 'doctored' too, Leland C scott?

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5...ttcourt2sm.jpg

You keep ****ing with the wrong guy, 8 mile wannabe.

Nice coax run BTW.

http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/4995/scan00032vk.jpg

I think Wal-Mart has window units on clearance, it sure looks like he needs
one.

Old November 12th 05, 01:10 AM
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
Actually many states are putting up web sites where you can get this

info.

Of course it's all public domain. It's a little bit fun to watch a local
no-code ham threaten me with spam tho.

Dogie did that too, and some viruses.

They're the two biggest chicken****'s I've ever seen. (so far)

kc8ldo

n8wwm
Old November 12th 05, 01:13 AM
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

Seems like you need to learn a few thing about how to fake documents.

Good point, Leland. Someone who will remain nameless just sent me these
phone numbers too. Dunno if they are working, or not?

kc8ldo phone numbers
home 1-248-589-0839
cell 1-248-318-2093
sisters' 1-248-693-9394
mothers' 1-810-969-4964

enjoy the phone numbers

After all of the doctored up pics posted to this news group, yawn,
nobody cares about another one.

Could be...is this 'doctored' too, Leland C scott?

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5...ttcourt2sm.jpg

You keep ****ing with the wrong guy, 8 mile wannabe.

Nice coax run BTW.

http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/4995/scan00032vk.jpg

I think Wal-Mart has window units on clearance, it sure looks like he
needs one.

Does section eight pay for that, or you and me have to anti-up?
Old November 12th 05, 01:58 AM
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

****, is Lelnad eating up my hard earned tax money like Dougay?

Old November 12th 05, 02:20 AM
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

[...]

You seen the coax, right? Actually dogies place is much worse in a lock
your car doors kind of way.

Neither one of them have a place you would want to take your Mom too.

Old November 12th 05, 06:08 AM
Leland C. Scott

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Steveo wrote:
Good point, Leland. Someone who will remain nameless just sent me these
phone numbers too. Dunno if they are working, or not?

kc8ldo phone numbers
home
cell
sisters'
mothers'

enjoy the phone numbers

you are a sick *******

Good point, he really is sick. I don't have to do much of anything to prove
it, he provides the proof every post he makes. Anybody who drags a person's
family members, who he has had no contact with or even knows directly or
indirectly, into a dispute on a news group, where they have never made a
post, with the clear intend to do them some harm or harassment is mentally
ill beyond a doubt. You have somebody who wants to harass or harm people who
are totally uninvolved in his personal vendetta and apparently considers
such people as disposable, or just another convenient tool without any
consideration for the harm he's doing, to further his perverted agenda of
hate mongering. He has no more consideration for the innocent than the
suicide bombers did, that just recently killed all those people in that
wedding, we've been hearing about on the news the past few days. His mind
set is exactly the same.

News group disputes between active posters is one thing, dragging innocent
people into things is another and frankly I find it amazing that people on
this group find it so acceptable. Otherwise people have an opportunity to
put and end to his activities in this area. All it takes is one person to
rat him out and end his behavior. Who knows whom his "next target" will be,
maybe even you if he dislikes something you've said.
--
Regards,
Leland C. Scott

Old November 12th 05, 06:39 AM
Steveo

Want some cheese, ****stick?
Old November 12th 05, 07:54 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
and frankly I find it amazing that
people on this group find it so acceptable.

Want some cheese, ****stick?

Is that what turns you on?

Regards,
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Old November 12th 05, 08:45 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in message
Oh. So you didn't snip this stuff cuz it's correct, right Lee?

I don't give a flip so I'll leave it.

kc8ldo phone numbers
home 1-248-589-0839
cell 1-248-318-2093
sisters' 1-248-693-9394
mothers' 1-810-969-4964

enjoy the phone numbers

After all of the doctored up pics posted to this news group, yawn, nobody
cares about another one.

Could be...is this 'doctored' too, Leland C scott?

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5...ttcourt2sm.jpg

Sure, but the guy, and I know who it is, that sent it to you won't say so.
You should see some of the lame scams he's tried with his ex-wife. Just
supply me with your name with address and I'll make one up showing you as a
child molester. Makes a great Holloween gag for next year to send to all of
your friends.

Jealous cause you don't have one?

Don't have one what? Coax running through my rented air-conditioner?

Coax envy, hummmm, you need to talk to your therapist about that again.

You got me there, Lee. I also don't have a no-code call sign, or any call
sign for that matter. I'm a CBer gawd damnit!

Well I can't help the fact that you're upset cause you can't get a license.
Gee man get a life and a GED, then maybe you can read the study manual! I'll
even help you by stopping by your place to do some tutoring.
--
Regards,
Leland C. Scott

Old November 12th 05, 12:57 PM
an_old_friend

Leland C. Scott wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Oh. So you didn't snip this stuff cuz it's correct, right Lee?

cut
Well I can't help the fact that you're upset cause you can't get a license.
Gee man get a life and a GED, then maybe you can read the study manual! I'll
even help you by stopping by your place to do some tutoring.

my artist wife lmost maged to pas with the wrong question pool I miss
read the date of the tech manual I kept around, she an artist and
artisan and not the brighest or dimist blub in the pack managed 26
right (needing 27) I ordered a copy of the right book and she should
amnage next time
--
Regards,
Leland C. Scott