Old November 10th 05, 11:05 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default K1MAN RESPONDS TO THE MOST TRUSTED MAN IN AMERICA

From: (Lloyd)
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:15:11 -0600, DrDeath
wrote:
Why do you hams continue to cross post this **** to rec.radio.cb? Most
of us and in particular ME could give a rats ass less about K1MAN,
Baxter, the FCC, the ARRL. None of this **** has anything to do with 11
meters which is all I am concerned with.
-
Most of these guys are arguing with one

another about the law. Remember that: the

law? Nawww, being a CBer you probably don't
give a rats ass about the FCC or any other law
enforcement body.

Your elite bull**** assumes twice incorrectly. You incorrectly assume if
one is a cb'er one must not have their ticket and you again incorrectly
assume that if one selectively and carefuly disregards a specific law,
one is completely lawless and has respect for no law.
Good thing you found this group. You have much to learn.

Does it tick you off that we're reminding you

that rules exist, because we're so passionate

about them?

Hardly, but it sure ****es you off that many of us aren't.

I hope so.

There are legitimate terms for people who express a need for finding
pleasure in other's misfortune or dismay.

K1MAN is a great man because he's

passionate about the real law and he defends

the little guy against the FCC toadies with his

own lawyers. The FCC bureaucrats are

scared to death of K1MAN.

I agree the FCC is a failed institution led by hacks with failed
policies. For all that is said what your hero stands for, those views
you espoused above are no better than that of an FCC thug.