Old November 6th 05, 02:54 AM
Ashley VK3HAG

Default K1MAN & AARA/IARU To Stop BPL

K1MAN BULLETIN - B051026B -

UPDATE FROM THE AMERICAN AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATION (AARA) AND
INTERNATIONAL AMATEUR RADIO NETWORK (IARN)

K1MAN and his team at AARA/IARN, being America's largest amateur radio
society are going to take on the big guns and challenge bpl. They, with
all their vast experience and technical expertise plan to challenge the
FCC and the BPL operators. This is revealed in the latest issue of
K1MAN's newsletter that promises tells all that cannot be published
elsewhere. He is naming names and telling it just like it really is for
45 US a year. Jesus christ, MAN, it's what, 2 pages of photocopy paper
and a stamp x 12. Damn expensive dunny paper mate.

AARA President, Glenn Baxter, K1MAN, says that the "ARRL haven't done
enough" and lack the skills necessary to challenge bpl and the big power
companies. K1MAN believes the AARA have the people and skills to lead a
fight against the BPL operators. Glenn Baxter believes he can become the
savior of amateur hf communications, given his vast experience in
fighting and dealing with the FCC and communications legislation. The
AARA, like all other amateur societies across the globe have carried out
extensive testing, research and debate on BPL since it's early days.
AARA was active in filing complaints with regulatory bodies across the
world, reinforcing the position taken by local amateur bodies.

K1MAN says, unlike the ARRL, the key to it all is lawyers, lawyers and
more bloody lawyers. K1MAN plans to solve the problems with the FCC,
both the BPL and his own by using lawyers. That's right K1MAN, when
there's a problem a lawyer can fix it. "Just what the world needs son,
more bloody lawyers."

Others argue that K1MAN and his love for lawyers may actually be more of
a problem than a benefit. It must cost the AARA a bloody fortune for
legal advice every five minutes. I wonder if K1MAN is also head of the
AARA's lawyers department. I have a landline in my bedroom, in MAN Land
that's called a switchboard.

As can be seen from the extensive web site and submissions on bpl to
regulatory bodies, the AARA will be the body to fight bpl, and K1MAN
will lead the fight. From his gaol cell that is.

K1MAN has team with Toadfish and the N9OGL Show to provide updates on
BPL operations from the audio room....of the local prison. Listen for
the "MANTOAD" Bulletins....

After release K1MAN plans to be the next President of the US, an
astronaut, astronomer, radio broadcaster, engineer, research scientist,
tv news anchor, dj, and whatever else he may wake up each day, wishing
he was, on his way to the welfare office.

When I was a kid I used to pull up weeds, put them in pots and pretend
to sell them. I grew up. Stop pretending to be something you aren't Glenn.

BTW, as your AARA/IARN is an amateur society I'm wondering who on your
committee represents your members to the IARU and World Radio Conferences.

Perhaps the ARRL were behind your latest NAL K1MAN, you know with you
been such a hugh threat to their numbers and all.

Any nong can form a company and be a director of it. Gee, I can go out
today, go to a government office hand them AU$60 and get a Registered
Organisation Certificate for, let's say "Australian Amateur Radio
Association-or AARA" and make myself President, Director, Manager,
whatever the hell I like. It does not mean that I am actually good at it
or can serve any real purpose.

Seems that K1MAN is the "George" (aka 'Sienfield') of Amateur Radio.
Next he'll be printing a daily newsletter on his laser printer and
calling himself a metropolitan daily newspaper that's circulating across
America, when in fact he means his street.

When down, visit http://www.k1man.com for a good ol laugh. It's bloody
hillarous.

73
VK3HAG