RadioBanter

-   -   Are all cbers on foodstamps? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/81830-all-cbers-foodstamps.html)

an_old_friend November 12th 05 09:43 PM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
No my pickup truck is worth to much money to get food stamps.

The value of your pickup truck varies with the amount of gas in the tank!

hmm new idea for restricting welfare conut the value of a tank of gas
for each vechile as assests should push a numbe rof the poor off the
roles.

I hope some crat isn't reading this as it may suddenly become SOP

Keyclowns are limpwristed November 12th 05 11:52 PM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

Mopey, if she blew you she musta been a lesbian

Ken November 13th 05 12:41 AM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

Sh____t!
My truk cust mo dan u trlr

DrDeath November 13th 05 04:28 AM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

"Dana" wrote in message
.com...
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

So stay the **** off the band if you don't like it. You do realize that you
are on a CB newsgroup do you not? Go troll elsewhere.

DrDeath November 13th 05 04:34 AM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
No my pickup truck is worth to much money to get food stamps.

The value of your pickup truck varies with the amount of gas in the tank!

Yer sposst ta put the titel in won ov yer 14 kidz namez to hid yer ass ets

Peter November 15th 05 05:31 PM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

"DrDeath" wrote...
"Dana" wrote in message
.com...
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

So stay the **** off the band if you don't like it. You do realize that you
are on a CB newsgroup do you not?

Of course he does, that is the whole point.

Go troll elsewhere.

As long as people will bite, he will carry on trolling.

Regards,

Peter.

Dana December 9th 05 09:15 PM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

I am male, not female.

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, an_old_friend wrote:

Dana wrote:
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

ah yes we have another elitist bitch that claims to be an extra class
license holder

Dana December 9th 05 09:20 PM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

I guess you are on food stamps then?

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Steveo wrote:

Dana wrote:
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

Your mom used to blow us too.

Dana December 9th 05 09:22 PM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

I know it was like that back in the early 60s on cb, but not now. Everyone
has a job and they don't ride the gov.

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Hello Dana:

Yes far as I know we all are on food stamps, well fare, and what ever else is
out there for a hand out.

I go in Thrusdays for my well fare check, its a blast we all get together
ride the bus for free, down to the goverment office. Theres Mojave Desert
Don, Left over Carbrator Parts, Insane Dwane, Molly Mcgee, Overdrive in
Reverse, Hill Billy and all his kids, Hansom Ransom, Vietnam Dan, Barstow
Bill, Grandma, Slick Willy, Boron Bob, Fright Hammer, and usually many
others.

Its starts about 5 AM in the morning, we get on the radio and start talking
to each other, gettin ready for our trip.

Once there at the well fare office, we always stand in line where "Well Fare
Clare" is working. She is married to Mojave Desert Don my brother. So we get
perferred service you might say. All ya gots to do is take Clare out to a
nice place a few times a year and bam your in there!

Then we all go out to have a big breakfeast, again having a blast with most
everyone there. Then theres the lying constest, who's got the biggest linear
and tower with beam antennas and such.

Some times we have Vegas trips that we all go on, what a roit!

Many Collins Stations there totally paid for with well fare money. Ever hear
of a well fare linear? I my self have a large antenna farm with many towers
and antennie. I have a hole I cut out with my Saw Zaw, in the side of the
trailor, it lets all the coaxes in.

Is this the Dana that stands in line 5?

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, .... just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

Dana December 9th 05 09:23 PM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

"Welfare" Now, that is right.

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:
Dana wrote:

We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

Your mom used to blow us too.

used to?
its funny that the prick comes a trollin' and cant even spell welfare
correctly.