Old November 12th 05, 01:16 PM
Dana

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"
Old November 12th 05, 01:26 PM
an_old_friend

Dana wrote:
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

ah yes we have another elitist bitch that claims to be an extra class
license holder

Old November 12th 05, 02:26 PM

Are all CBers on Food Stamps? If it weren't for those CBers called
"truckers," you'd have starved to death long ago - and not had any
toilet paper to wipe your ass with, either!

Preparedness necessities! Shop the http://www.INTERNET-GUN-SHOW.com

Old November 12th 05, 02:44 PM
Steveo

Dana wrote:
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

Your mom used to blow us too.
Old November 12th 05, 03:39 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Dana:

Yes far as I know we all are on food stamps, well fare, and what ever
else is out there for a hand out.

I go in Thrusdays for my well fare check, its a blast we all get
together ride the bus for free, down to the goverment office. Theres
Mojave Desert Don, Left over Carbrator Parts, Insane Dwane, Molly Mcgee,
Overdrive in Reverse, Hill Billy and all his kids, Hansom Ransom,
Vietnam Dan, Barstow Bill, Grandma, Slick Willy, Boron Bob, Fright
Hammer, and usually many others.

Its starts about 5 AM in the morning, we get on the radio and start
talking to each other, gettin ready for our trip.

Once there at the well fare office, we always stand in line where "Well
Fare Clare" is working. She is married to Mojave Desert Don my brother.
So we get perferred service you might say. All ya gots to do is take
Clare out to a nice place a few times a year and bam your in there!

Then we all go out to have a big breakfeast, again having a blast with
most everyone there. Then theres the lying constest, who's got the
biggest linear and tower with beam antennas and such.

Some times we have Vegas trips that we all go on, what a roit!

Many Collins Stations there totally paid for with well fare money. Ever
hear of a well fare linear? I my self have a large antenna farm with
many towers and antennie. I have a hole I cut out with my Saw Zaw, in
the side of the trailor, it lets all the coaxes in.

Is this the Dana that stands in line 5?

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, .... just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

Old November 12th 05, 03:46 PM
jim

Steveo wrote:
Dana wrote:

We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

Your mom used to blow us too.

used to?
its funny that the prick comes a trollin' and cant even spell welfare
correctly.
Old November 12th 05, 04:09 PM
The Magnum

"Dana" wrote in message
.com...
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

Thats because you and your friends are ignorant....

Old November 12th 05, 04:58 PM
james

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:16:36 -0500, Dana wrote:

+We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

****

No my pickup truck is worth to much money to get food stamps.

james
Old November 12th 05, 06:22 PM
Golden Nugget

hey Jbird--
paw boke his front teth last weak and needs yurn ta bite is passum meet.
can bawal yourn tooth?
we n can come up yunder to geetem.
we dont geet our money till aftern tankgivin and bfer christmas
cuzzin zeek

Old November 12th 05, 09:23 PM
Scott in Baltimore

No my pickup truck is worth to much money to get food stamps.

The value of your pickup truck varies with the amount of gas in the tank!

IRLP Contest Update Ashley VK3HAG General 90 March 30th 05 10:01 AM
CBers Turn on Old Buddies N8WWM CB 3 December 16th 04 01:24 AM
Illegal CBers harass innocent people Robert The Bruce CB 13 February 1st 04 06:11 PM
Cbers will buy anything Hacksaw CB 31 November 13th 03 07:14 PM