RadioBanter

-   -   Are all cbers on foodstamps? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/81830-all-cbers-foodstamps.html)

Lancer December 24th 05 07:13 PM

Are all cbers on foodstamps?

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:09:36 GMT, james wrote:

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:32:45 GMT, Lancer wrote:

+Don't be so hard on yourself... I don't think anyone will hold it
+against you for being a damned internet newbie...
+
+Bottom posting is the norm for this newsgroup..
+
+Have a nice day
+
+Lancer..

******

Actually I have been posting to the internet since 1990, probably you
were just wet in your diapers then.

internet newbieee....

james

Hey James, you know what...

Its Christmas I don't care to argue with you.. I'm in too good a
mood...

Hope you and your family have I really great Christmas...

[email protected] December 26th 05 06:39 AM

Is mark morgan on foodstamps?

On 23 Dec 2005 04:33:26 GMT, Steveo wrote:

everyone should be advised that The following person

Get lost, nym shifting dick licker.

no to subject
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

DrDeath December 27th 05 01:16 AM

wrote in message
On 23 Dec 2005 04:33:26 GMT, Steveo wrote:

everyone should be advised that The following person

Get lost, nym shifting dick licker.

no to subject
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child
rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and
cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Yeah, you mentioned that on several occasions now. I think we get the idea.

an_old_friend December 27th 05 01:20 AM

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
On 23 Dec 2005 04:33:26 GMT, Steveo wrote:

everyone should be advised that The following person

Get lost, nym shifting dick licker.

no to subject
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child
rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and
cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Yeah, you mentioned that on several occasions now. I think we get the idea.

there is still at least one person not getting the message

The Magnum December 27th 05 09:25 AM

Is mark morgan on foodstamps?

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak

and
cow his foes

Yeah, you mentioned that on several occasions now. I think we get the

idea.

I would have thought by now he would have either noticed or been told about
his spelling mistakes as he duplicates it every time he posts the same old
guff.

1/ We have no idea what a flase report is.
2/ Id rather attack my foes.
3/ Has a "Rape" actually taken place or is it his dramatic wording?

Regards,
Graham
--
-.-. -... / .-. .- -.. .. ---

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73/51 - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)

DrDeath December 27th 05 05:25 PM

Is mark morgan on foodstamps?

"The Magnum" wrote in message
(snip)
I would have thought by now he would have either noticed or been told
about
his spelling mistakes as he duplicates it every time he posts the same old
guff.

1/ We have no idea what a flase report is.
2/ Id rather attack my foes.
3/ Has a "Rape" actually taken place or is it his dramatic wording?

Regards,
Graham

Most states (in the U.S.) have internet info on crimes online. He can prove
his claim by providing the link. Otherwise it is just hearsay. I just wish
when he spams the group with this nonsense he would put OT in the header so
I can skip rereading the same old junk.