Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 7th 05, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Merry Christmas to the phony Christian K8CPA

Go blow a dog, get lessons from moparholic's wife.

http://www.geocities.com/wimpasschuk...keeSukkee.html

We all know what a limpwristed fag Chukkee Sukkee is. We all know he
makes threats to sic the Iron Coffins on people, shoot up houses, rape
women, kill pets, etc. We all know he has called police officers "pigs"
in his NG posts, claimed to be a "card carrying member" of a Detroit
gang called the Latin Counts. BUT!!!! Did you ever read his true life
bio written in his VERY OWN WORDS??

Date of Birth: June 28, 1972 in the fall of 71 my daddy ****ed a pig,
ya see

Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan in an alley behind the unit block
of Waterman Avenue

Religious Information: Well, first off, I am NOT heterosexual! I am a
faggot! I accepted penises as my personal Lord in 1980. I was all of
10 Years old, I knew exactly what I was doing, I knew that if I didn't
get cock in my mouth, I would not See the Lord in the rapture of it's
jizz pulsing. I have been butt pumped nightly for 12 Years. Although,
I was "Backslidden" for about 6 of those years, while screwing female
barnyard animals. I am now back serving my Lord penis. I would like to
Thank the Rev. Jack Hizhogoff of Detroit Gayboy Outreach (Web at:
http://www.dgo.fag) for standing in the gap and slapping his manly
dick up my fat faggot ass, and for a playroom where people like me,
who were burned by chickenhawks with syphylitic dicks and fellow fags
in general, could come and give their hearts back to the Lord penis.
My only regret is that Rev Hizhogoff had to start pushing his manly
dick in my fat faggot ass to the point where I could not bear to bend
over anymore, and I returned to my favorite pastime, cocksucking in
the men's room of the Detroit bus station.

"Burned" by the syphylitic cocks in my mouth and asshole?: Yep, Sure
was.... I was... like I said before, I was sucking when I was 10,
(around 1980), I was originally sucking just anyone, especially born
again Christians and other mentally ****ed up Baptist types like me. I
loved those guys when they'd tell me to tongue their assholes.
Condoms were a BIG no-no.... and I believed it!

Speed ahead 4 years. in 1984, The Baptist Church I went to had a bit
of a controversy, The Pastor had resigned because he was caught
bobbing on my young fat faggot pee pee, and things there were in a
state of chaos, and my mom did not want to suffer having to put up
with my faggot punk boy ass at home. She enrolled me into the Detroit
Institute for Hopless Gayboy Fatass Chumps. I started attending and
believe me, going to a Full-TILT anal only gayboy school. after
attending one with a stated preference for teaching Hopless Gayboy
Fatass Chumps to mainly suck dick, was a MAJOR SHOCK to my system! But
one thing kept me from leaving the place, was the fact that these
people seemed to really love the Lord Penis. and there was this one
guy, named Robert Snyder, Who played the drums, like John Bonham, (from
Led Zeppelin) and we got along great.... (Not to mention he would let
me drink his jizz on the sly. That was HOT! least *I* thought so! Hey!
I was 14 years old, and my hormones were at full
TILT! So SUE ME!) (By the way, Snyder is now married to MoparHolic and
living in Ohio. I'm very happy for him.
Anyhow... After being there for about a year. I started being
interested in playing drums for them, as I was a drummer, from a
young age... and I wanted to use my talent for the Lord Penis. Well, I
eventually got the nerve to ask if I could play for them, and they
said sure, as long as I would give em all head before each
show! AWESOME!!!... My first time playing for Detroit Institute for
Hopeless Gayboy Fatass Chumps was a nightmare! I was scared, I
totally forgot how to play because I was violently burbing up the
sprem I had sucked down before the show.! I was THAT scared! Anyhow...
speed ahead to age 19... I was changing as a person, things were
changing at Detroit Institute for Hopeless Gayboy Fatass Chumps, as
well. and a bit of a disagreement rose up between me and Snyder. I
wanted to suck their cocks the night before the show instead of
immediately prior to it. They said they needed the rush in order to
play better, and I was asked to step down from the music ministry.
Needless to say I was crushed. and very upset at Snyder In fact. I
didn't think I'd ever be able to forgive him for that... Anyhow... I
entered into what I called "My Dark Years" from age 19-26... Drugs,
Drinking, eating 7 meals a day of Burger king, Dominos Pizza
and Taco Bell in order to make myself an even bigger Hopeless Gayboy
Fatass Chump.... and when I found out that Snyder had turned
heterosexual, I really went off the deep end... until...

MY MOMENT OF CLARITY

Well, when I was around 26, I was totally burned out on the
Dominos Pizza... I was just sick and tired of being sick and
tired... I needed cocks rammed up my Hopeless Gayboy Fatass Chump poop
chute and I needed it BADLY!!! the people I was upset at were gone
from Detroit Institute for Hopeless Gayboy Fatass Chumps. I was not
getting any older... and I was ready to stop running from the Lord
penis. But I had issues to resolve in my life... How could just Go
back to the fags that had only "screwed" me and wouldnt let me
suck cocks in the first place? I still felt like I'd been wronged! But
I had the Clarity moment of a lifetime... This thought crossed my
mind...

"I was a FAGASS PUNKBOY MOTHER****ER BEFORE I came to the Detroit
Institute for Hopeless Gayboy Fatass Chumps

Why am I allowing something that happened 7 years ago, keep me from
serving my God, the Penis?????????

My Return to total Fagassedness!

Well, I was 26 years old... I was wanting to come back full time to
Lord Penis. But I wasn't going back to Detroit Institute for Hopeless
Gayboy Fatass Chumps (at least not at that time!!!) I had heard about
a church called DGW (short for Detroit Gayboy Outreach) and I'd heard
in the past that it was a nice place... So............ I wanted to be
where the Holy Spirit of the Lord Penis was... and there I was... I
came to the church on Ann Arbor Trail... my first experience there was
a interesting one, I came in the parking lot... puffing on a 7 year
old kid's cock, (in my years of being Backslidden, I picked up a
nasty 2 child a day, sucking habit...) I finished my child, and went
in, and right away I heard SCREAMING in my ear... "what are you doing
here???" "these are the people that Screwed you, but would not let you
suck dicks!" act...... and when the song service started, the Holy
Spirit of Lord Penis fell, and I became very uncomfortable, to the
point when I had to leave! and I did!, I remember a usher, running
after me and saying where are you going??? I remember looking back at
him and saying... "I can't handle this **** I got to get out of here!"
and I left.... Well, that week... I sort of prepared myself for
service to mens dicks next week, I took my Book, Gay
Sex For Dummies to work. (I worked midnights as a Security
Guard, so I could walk around the ghetto apartment complex I patrolled
and peek in windows at sleeping little boys. and I had lots of time to
masturbate...) My mother realized I was fantasizing about kids nuts....
I found myself reading the Word, and Praying for a big hairy
chested man to suck off.. by Sunday, I knew I was ready to come
back... Went back that Sunday.... they had a Illustrated Sermon on
fellatio with pictures from several fag magazines, it was great, and
needless to say, my Hard cock, Melted in the presence of the Lord
Penis. and I knew that I wanted to come home.

I thank the Lord Penis for his Love, That takes us whacked out people
as we are, and makes us his Servants....

Where am I now... : Currently Attending Adult classes at The Detroit
Institute for Hopeless Gayboy Fatass Chumps.

HAM RADIO?!?!?!?!?!?!?I BETRAY IT AND WORSHIP ILLIGAL FAGGOT KEYCLOWNS
BECAUSE THEY LIKE SUCKING COCK AS MUCH AS I DO!!!!

I was, I guess you could say, Born into the CB FAGGOT Hobby... My
Father, was a Dyed in the wool CB FAG... I even had a stint in the CB
radio hobby as well... Anyhow, one year (I think I was around 8 Years
old...) my parents and I went to have sex with my Grandfather's
Sister and her German Shepherd, in Conway, Ark, which is the world
capital of CB FAGGOTS. To say the least, was totally impressed with
the FAGGOT CB Hobby, because it satisfied my craving to run my faggot
mouth constantly AND to suck cocks!!!. and for years I did nothing
about it, just sucking dicks constantly and that linear tuning on
those tube type ILLEGAL FAGGOT KEYCLOWN amplifiers was just too hard
to learn. Speed Ahead to age 14, a friend of mine, Joseph Hampton
(Ham call sign N8ExtremeCockNosher-but ALSO a secret ILLEGAL FAGGOT
KEYCLOWN) who lived across the street from me, and also was interested
in getting his dick polished as well.. Well, we had some gay sex
together... ( you see this was when you had to be secretive about your
gayness! I was KB8HHZ (hugely horny for zebra!) and Joe was KB8HGL
(Hungry Gonad licker!)... I believe me and Joe were originally
licensed in 1989....

On April of 2000. The FCC Restructured it's licenses... and I paid a
renegade VE 50 bucks and Received my General Class Ticket... I often
masturbate while thinking of linears for ILLEGAL FAGGOT KEYCLOWNS. And
really think Riley is mean. Maybe if I sucked his dick he would not be
after traitor scumbag ****hunk fagboys like me.

My Call? Is a Vanity call that I paid for, it is my initials! Because
as a Hopeless Gayboy Fatass Chump, I need something like that for my
ego.

so there you go!

I hope this answers everything you wanted to know about me!

Chukkee the gayboy jizz likk
Sucks a throbbin thrustin dick
There aint a cock on the planet
Chukkee wouldn't gladly lick

All of the other gayboys
Used to laugh and call him names
They loved to taunt poor Chukkee
And toss him in the newsgroup flames

Then one foggy Christmas eve
Twithed came to say
"Chukkee with your lips so bright,
Won't you wash my nuts tonite?"

Then how 'ole Chukkee loved it
As he bobbed up and down
That is the story of Chukkee
The little gay fag keyclown

For headjobs in the Lincoln Park, MI area please email one day in
advance:
Email: