Old December 29th 05, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Long Live Our Hero, N8WWM !!!!!!

6 years and still going strong, the AKC pulls the strings of
their keyqueen puppet MopeyPoopy!
Old December 30th 05, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
6 years and still going strong, the AKC pulls the strings of
their keyqueen puppet MopeyPoopy!

I can almost see you licking dog crap of fugly's shoes.

Old December 30th 05, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default N8WWM rules Mopey

wrote in message
6 years and still going strong, the AKC pulls the strings of
their keyqueen puppet MopeyPoopy!

I can almost see you licking dog crap of fugly's shoes.

I can see you helping MopeyPoopholic at the Petro and there's
no almost about it.
Old December 30th 05, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
wrote in message
6 years and still going strong, the AKC pulls the strings of
their keyqueen puppet MopeyPoopy!

I can almost see you licking dog crap of fugly's shoes.

I can see you helping MopeyPoopholic at the Petro and there's
no almost about it.

I'll be helping him give you a swirlie in the nastiest toilet there.

Old December 30th 05, 11:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
wrote in message
Fred Garvin wrote in message
6 years and still going strong, the AKC pulls the strings of
their keyqueen puppet MopeyPoopy!

I can almost see you licking dog crap of fugly's shoes.

I can see you helping MopeyPoopholic at the Petro and there's
no almost about it.

I'll be helping him give you a swirlie in the nastiest toilet there.

LOL, the scat brothers would enjoy that.

Old January 1st 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

I can see cranus licking up loose droplets in the Petro stall. and
moparhoLICK fighting him for them.

Old January 2nd 06, 09:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
ups.com...
I can see cranus licking up loose droplets in the Petro stall. and
moparhoLICK fighting him for them.

ummmm....am I mistaken or are you wrongfully accusing me of being cranus.
BTW, why are all of your posts about Petro? Do you have a Petro fetish or
just to stupid to think of anything else?

Old January 2nd 06, 12:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.doug.adair.cocksucker
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
ups.com...
I can see cranus licking up loose droplets in the Petro stall. and
moparhoLICK fighting him for them.

ummmm....am I mistaken or are you wrongfully accusing me of being cranus.
BTW, why are all of your posts about Petro? Do you have a Petro fetish or
just to stupid to think of anything else?

He's been posting about sucking cock since he first logged onto usenet, he
should take his gay fantasies to HIS newsgroup.

alt.doug.adair.cocksucker