Old January 18th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Big Rich Soprano

Default Tram titan 4

I have a Tram Titan 4 and i was wondering what you thought it was
worth since i haven't used it in years. There are a couple of nicks in
the wood sides but over all cosmetically good! all i have left is the
radio itself - no Diamond VFO or Mike Due to moving and friends
needing this or that. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time... Rich
Old January 18th 06, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Big Rich Soprano wrote:
I have a Tram Titan 4 and i was wondering what you thought it was
worth since i haven't used it in years. There are a couple of nicks in
the wood sides but over all cosmetically good! all i have left is the
radio itself - no Diamond VFO or Mike Due to moving and friends
needing this or that. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time... Rich

Might try searching eBay completed auctions to see what one might have sold
for.
Old January 19th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Big Rich Soprano

Might try searching eBay completed auctions to see what one might have sold
for.

Great idea!!! I'm on the way...
Old January 19th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Big Rich Soprano

Might try searching eBay completed auctions to see what one might have sold
for.

Great idea!!! I'm on the way...

None found drat the luck... But thank you for pointing that search
option out to me!..
Old January 19th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Big Rich Soprano

Might try searching eBay completed auctions to see what one might have sold
for.

Great idea!!! I'm on the way...

None found drat the luck... But thank you for pointing that search
option out to me!..

Now i did see a Titan 2 go for $101.99 so at least that gives me some
idea. thanks for your help...

Old January 19th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Big Rich Soprano wrote:
Might try searching eBay completed auctions to see what one might have
sold for.

Great idea!!! I'm on the way...

None found drat the luck... But thank you for pointing that search
option out to me!..

Now i did see a Titan 2 go for $101.99 so at least that gives me some
idea. thanks for your help...

This guy was asking $250 for a II...think he's stoned?

http://members4.boardhost.com/cbcity/msg/7263.html
Old January 19th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
Big Rich Soprano wrote:
Might try searching eBay completed auctions to see what one might
have sold for.

Great idea!!! I'm on the way...

None found drat the luck... But thank you for pointing that search
option out to me!..

Now i did see a Titan 2 go for $101.99 so at least that gives me some
idea. thanks for your help...

This guy was asking $250 for a II...think he's stoned?

http://members4.boardhost.com/cbcity/msg/7263.html

He lowered it to $150 here..

http://members3.boardhost.com/americ...e/msg/632.html
Old January 20th 06, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Big Rich Soprano

This guy was asking $250 for a II...think he's stoned?

He lowered it to $150 here..

Hmm... I bet he had the VFO and Mike as well... sheesh...
Old January 20th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Big Rich Soprano wrote:
This guy was asking $250 for a II...think he's stoned?

He lowered it to $150 here..

Hmm... I bet he had the VFO and Mike as well... sheesh...

Your IV works?
Old January 20th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Big Rich Soprano

This guy was asking $250 for a II...think he's stoned?

He lowered it to $150 here..

Hmm... I bet he had the VFO and Mike as well... sheesh...

Your IV works?

YesSir it does. I fired it up before i moved here 3 years ago and it's
been shelved ever since. I know the caps go bad after time but not 3
years...

Tram Titan 4? Big Rich Soprano Swap 0 January 13th 06 03:07 PM
Vertical (Butternut, Titan) vs Carolina Windom Joe Guthart Antenna 3 July 29th 05 12:14 AM
FA: All New listings, Tram Titan & CB's, Drake Tuner, rare SB-620 panadapter & More! cooltube CB 0 July 12th 05 02:43 PM
FA: All New listings, Tram Titan & CB's, Drake Tuner, rare SB-620 panadapter & More! cooltube Shortwave 0 July 12th 05 02:43 PM
Closing tomorrow on Ebay: TRAM TITAN II 23ch CRYSTAL AM/SSB CB TUBE BASE STATION J F Moore CB 0 April 10th 04 01:55 AM