Old January 30th 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Ping Thomas P Randall

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

I think you have Thomas Pee Randall's attention. LOL

Poughkeepsie punk.
Old January 30th 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

Notice how the dumbass still can't change his header.

AOL is for morons.
Old January 30th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

I think you have Thomas Pee Randall's attention. LOL

Poughkeepsie punk.

Mr. Randall appears to support the AKC. So you immediately start
forging gay posts from him and threatening the guy with a digicam
visit. What a putz.
Old January 30th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Ping Thomas P Randall KB2SMS

wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month
http://newsreader.com/

I think you have Thomas Pee Randall's attention. LOL

Poughkeepsie punk.

Mr. Randall appears to support the AKC.

Do you always talk about yourself in the third person, tommy randall the
aol-tard?

So you immediately start
forging gay posts

I've forged -nothing-.

from him and threatening the guy with a digicam
visit.

Every picture tells a story, don't it?

What a putz.

Here's the putz posting through aol.

http://www.qrz.com/callsign/KB2SMS

Why are you such a coward with your sock puppets, tommy-boi?

Old January 31st 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Keyclowns Are On Notice

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

Notice how the dumbass still can't change his header.

AOL is for morons.

Agreed!

eBay ratouts will increase. AKC rules you as we have always
ruled you.
Old January 31st 06, 11:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

KB2SMS wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on
film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

Notice how the dumbass still can't change his header.

AOL is for morons.

Agreed!

eBay ratouts will increase. AKC rules you as we have always
ruled you.

Well if it isn't the aol-tard himself, KB2SMS.
Old February 1st 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

what makes you get face splutted by truckers, and how does your Petro
toilet activity look on film?

Old February 1st 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

wrote in message
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
What makes you hump my leg, and how will your antenna look on film?

--
30GB/month http://newsreader.com/

Notice how the dumbass still can't change his header.

AOL is for morons.

Agreed!

eBay ratouts will increase. AKC rules you as we have always
ruled you.

Translated.......I'm going to tell mommy on you.

looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 CB 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
WTB: Looking for old Pinger / browning radio immitation ping k2000 Swap 0 June 18th 04 06:25 AM
Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
Chris Thomas in Tampa WDAE DC DOC Broadcasting 2 February 20th 04 07:49 AM