Old March 30th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
PowerHouse Communications

Default Looking for CB model number of Midland unit...

That you very much for the link... Damned if I missed it, haven't been on
the group here for almost 2-weeks... At least I've got a model number to go
by now...

Many thanks!

"WBY" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/Midland-78-976-S...c mdZViewItem

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
news
I am looking for the model # of a Midland SSB Base CB radio made in the
late
70's. The unit itself looks identical to the 13-976C pictured in this
eBay
auction.
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6478890237)

The above unit is, of course, a 23 Channel radio. What I am looking for
is
the model # of the "updated" version of this radio, the 40 channel PLL
controlled model. Any idea what the model is??

Thanks!

Old March 30th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
PowerHouse Communications

That you very much for the link... Damned if I missed it, haven't been on
the group here for almost 2-weeks*... At least I've got a model number to
go
by now...

Many thanks!

* Change that to almost a month...