Old February 28th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
KB2SMS

Default The Toledo dogie hunt

Sunday, March 19, 2006

http://www.tmrahamradio.org/hamfest.htm

Old March 1st 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Default The Toledo moparhoLICK hunt

Sunday, March 19, 2006

http://www.tmrahamradio.org/hamfest.htm

KB2SMS did not post that, the guy whose dog smells like his wife did.
N8 and other AKC people will be there, sissy. You won't. Just like you
were not at findlay or dayton.

Old March 1st 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Sunday, March 19, 2006

http://www.tmrahamradio.org/hamfest.htm

Just look for the fugliest stinky hunch-back in the building. When you
confront it, watch it tremble in fear and scream for the police.

http://i2.tinypic.com/oszcki.jpg
Old March 1st 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Sunday, March 19, 2006

http://www.tmrahamradio.org/hamfest.htm

KB2SMS did not post that, the guy whose dog smells like his wife did.

Lance Adair posted it?

N8 and other AKC people will be there, sissy. You won't. Just like you
were not at findlay or dayton.

I've seen first hand what a coward you are, adair, I don't have to go to a
nerd fest to find you.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html
Old March 1st 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
me

On 01 Mar 2006 12:51:42 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Just look for the fugliest stinky hunch-back in the building. When you
confront it, watch it tremble in fear and scream for the police.

http://i2.tinypic.com/oszcki.jpg

Yep, He'll at his run down looking camper selling his homemade junky 2
meter antennas and other such junk, with the rest of them fags he
hangs with.

Old March 1st 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

me wrote:
On 01 Mar 2006 12:51:42 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Just look for the fugliest stinky hunch-back in the building. When you
confront it, watch it tremble in fear and scream for the police.

http://i2.tinypic.com/oszcki.jpg

Yep, He'll at his run down looking camper selling his homemade junky 2
meter antennas and other such junk, with the rest of them fags he
hangs with.

All he will do is cry for the law, he said so himself. Didn't he back down
from you at least once, Chuck?
Old March 1st 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
me

On 01 Mar 2006 18:00:09 GMT, Steveo wrote:

me wrote:
On 01 Mar 2006 12:51:42 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Just look for the fugliest stinky hunch-back in the building. When you
confront it, watch it tremble in fear and scream for the police.

http://i2.tinypic.com/oszcki.jpg

Yep, He'll at his run down looking camper selling his homemade junky 2
meter antennas and other such junk, with the rest of them fags he
hangs with.

All he will do is cry for the law, he said so himself. Didn't he back down
from you at least once, Chuck?

Yepper, He walked up on me, and all he wanted to do was shake my hand.
He talks a mean game, but when confronted, it's another story.
He also likes to bring the cops in on things as well.
If someone spookes him, He'll call the FBI, local detectives, ect...
He's a panzy, of the highest caliber.
Not worth the effort really, It's pretty sad.

-Me
Old March 1st 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

me wrote:
On 01 Mar 2006 12:51:42 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Just look for the fugliest stinky hunch-back in the building. When
you confront it, watch it tremble in fear and scream for the police.

http://i2.tinypic.com/oszcki.jpg

Yep, He'll at his run down looking camper selling his homemade junky 2
meter antennas and other such junk, with the rest of them fags he
hangs with.

All he will do is cry for the law, he said so himself. Didn't he back
down from you at least once, Chuck?

Yepper, He walked up on me, and all he wanted to do was shake my hand.
He talks a mean game, but when confronted, it's another story.
He also likes to bring the cops in on things as well.
If someone spookes him, He'll call the FBI, local detectives, ect...
He's a panzy, of the highest caliber.
Not worth the effort really, It's pretty sad.

-Me

I know what you mean man. He invited me over so he could beat me up, and
then he realized I'm right down the pike from him in the Buckeye. He
pointed a BB gun at me when I showed up and all I did was ask him to come
outside and call me the names that he types here.

What makes a guy act like such a fool on the internet, and then be so
spineless in person, mental illness?
Old March 2nd 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

me wrote:
[...]

Because he is a keyboard bully. He knows that he is safe as long as he
doesn't have to face the person. He justifies it by thinking he is a ham
hero by ratting out auctions and making homo remarks at anything approaching
illegal CB.

Old March 2nd 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

me wrote:
[...]

He'd like you to think it's because of illegal CB. The laws only apply to
everyone else, not N8. (never mind his court appearances and convictions)

Does he ever post with his call?

Ping dogie Steveo CB 22 October 24th 05 07:42 PM
Dogie wants Steveo in his face Steveo CB 2 February 18th 05 07:40 PM
Dogie reality Steveo CB 2 December 28th 04 11:39 PM
Dogie said Steveo CB 1 October 13th 04 06:51 PM
Radio repair Toledo Oh area Steve Equipment 0 December 20th 03 07:05 PM