Old March 18th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default steve can't killfile me he truly can't

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Jamming some Credence over here..radio off.
I've got some audience cassette masters from Merriweather Post over
here that need to be captured as 16 bit stereo waves, chopped with
CDWAV and then compressed to FLAC and torrented.

Hrmm..got any Steve Earle?

I don't but there are lots of those torrents on one large torrent site.

Email me direct for the site.

-cross posts snipped-

Cool. I have most all of his tunes but not much in video except the popular
three. Ever listen to his music?
Old March 18th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Cool. I have most all of his tunes but not much in video except the popular
three. Ever listen to his music?

You'll need broadband and a bittorrent client. Here's a teaser:

---- Steve Earle & The Del McCoury Band ----

Steve Earle - Guitar, Vocals
Del McCoury - Guitar, Vocals
Rob McCoury - Banjo
Ronnie McCoury - Mandolin
Jason Carter - Fiddle
Mike Bub - Bass

Farm Aid '98, New World Music Festival, Chicago, Illinois

date : Oct 3, 1998, Length 25 mins

DVD 720x480 NTSC, Audio AC-3 192, simple menu and correct chapter points

song 1 : Texas Eagle
song 2 : I Still Carry You Around
song 3 : Hometown Blues
song 4 : Love Is A Long Road (The Del McCoury Band)
song 5 : Yours Forever Blue
song 6 : My Old Friend The Blues
song 7 : Carrie Brown

Steve Earle & The Del McCoury Band appearing at Farm Aid '98 held that year in Chicago this is
what was shown on TV
it's an edited performance apparently they played a couple more songs not shown on TV (The
Mountain) was one of them.
The video quality is only B but the audio is ok I had been hoping someone would seed a mint copy
but nothing ever appears
so maybe this is more rare than I thought ...... time will tell !

a JPG with some screen snapshots can be viewed here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...arm_Aid_98.jpg
Old March 18th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Cool. I have most all of his tunes but not much in video except the
popular three. Ever listen to his music?

You'll need broadband and a bittorrent client. Here's a teaser:

---- Steve Earle & The Del McCoury Band ----

That's good music but he was only scratching his bluegrass itch with him,
Del kicked him out of the band because he says too many cuss words at the
live shows. (true story)

Look for something from Copperhead Road or Transcendental Blues, or, I Feel
Alright. You might like what he has to say about things in general.

Good to go with broadband, captain.
Old March 18th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Good to go with broadband, captain.

I'm not familiar with his stuff,

Give him a listen.

so check your email.

Did. How secure is that stuff?
Old March 18th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Good to go with broadband, captain.

I'm not familiar with his stuff, so check your email.

Old March 18th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Good to go with broadband, captain.

I'm not familiar with his stuff,

Give him a listen.
so check your email.

Did. How secure is that stuff?

There are sites for everything. This one is only legal lossless music files,
no executables. They don't keep track of what you download. (no records are kept)

Make sure you download your client from the source. There are packaged versions
with spyware. I can point you to clean versions.
Old March 18th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Good to go with broadband, captain.
I'm not familiar with his stuff,

Give him a listen.
so check your email.

Did. How secure is that stuff?

There are sites for everything. This one is only legal lossless music
files, no executables. They don't keep track of what you download. (no
records are kept)

Make sure you download your client from the source. There are packaged
versions with spyware. I can point you to clean versions.

I'm a bit leery of some of that stuff lately, mostly because one of my
friends has had two warnings from the same copywriter, and he has the same
cable company that I have. (the warnings come through your isp)

Maybe I'm just paranoid.
Old March 18th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
I'm a bit leery of some of that stuff lately, mostly because one of my
friends has had two warnings from the same copywriter, and he has the
same cable company that I have. (the warnings come through your isp)

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Stay away from the sites with the copyright violations. Most
have been shut down lately anyway. I only share the legal stuff.
Anything that's been officially released is banned. Many torrents
get banned because one track has been released.

It's mostly the uploaders that get popped, as I understand it. Usenet is
much safer but not immune to the same penalties.
Old March 18th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

I'm a bit leery of some of that stuff lately, mostly because one of my
friends has had two warnings from the same copywriter, and he has the same
cable company that I have. (the warnings come through your isp)

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Stay away from the sites with the copyright violations. Most
have been shut down lately anyway. I only share the legal stuff.
Anything that's been officially released is banned. Many torrents
get banned because one track has been released.

Rwell steve now you are speading you poison acros I don't know how many ng Noon-Air Equipment 0 March 17th 06 09:28 PM
now onto steve abuse kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com Policy 0 February 22nd 06 02:35 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM