Old March 27th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
me

Default Broken Radios?

Anyone out here got any old Cobra 29's or 25's that are blown up?
Like the finals? or anything? I'm looking to buy a few and fix 'em up
and reselling them.

if so, reply back...

-Me

Old March 27th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Slow Code

me wrote in :

Anyone out here got any old Cobra 29's or 25's that are blown up?
Like the finals? or anything? I'm looking to buy a few and fix 'em up
and reselling them.

if so, reply back...

-Me

If you get any CB's, look them over real good. A lot of times the radio
is OK, it's just the operator then broken.

SC

Old March 28th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

You've been trolled! Slow code never have anything useful to type.
Old March 28th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
You've been trolled! Slow code never have anything useful to type.

nah you are wrong he is useful in everything he posts, he make for a
Bad Example

Old March 29th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

an_old_friend wrote:

Scott in Baltimore wrote:

You've been trolled! Slow code never have anything useful to type.

nah you are wrong he is useful in everything he posts, he make for a
Bad Example

get off the pga you're embarrising yourself.
Old March 29th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

jim wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Scott in Baltimore wrote:

You've been trolled! Slow code never have anything useful to type.

nah you are wrong he is useful in everything he posts, he make for a
Bad Example

get off the pga

get off the what?
you're embarrising yourself.

hardly

Got my Kaito today Ryan Shortwave 31 May 3rd 05 04:35 PM
Wanted: Broken VHF/UHF ham radios AK2F Equipment 0 August 10th 04 01:59 AM
Wanted: Broken VHF/UHF ham radios AK2F Swap 0 August 10th 04 01:59 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIOS HT1000'S , VISAR'S ,& MAXTRAC'S John Equipment 0 January 19th 04 05:44 AM
MILITARY USES FRS RADIOS IN BOSNIA john private smith Swap 14 December 9th 03 02:50 PM