Old April 29th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Station @ N8WWM

Fred wrote:
On 28 Apr 2006 07:12:38 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

It is public record, stupid.

it would if were true but even so why do you care?

Because he comes here and complains about "illegal cbers". You
certainly are a stupid fag.

again why do you care who he may sleep with it is none of your busness

nope I know exactly how it is done in all of its fun varriations

So you can have ass babies?

no nor is the prupose of sex simply reporduction

Old April 29th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Steveo wrote:
Fred wrote:
So you can have ass babies?

ohhh..keyboard fund.

for once we are in agreement a fundy come to add his Bs to the rest

Old April 29th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr.Death

"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in message
oups.com...
asswipe, go on and yammer some more, who cares. All you idiots prove is
that you can be manipulated by the AKC. Especially you, ya fat moron.
Trainpuppet the trained puppet...HAHAHAHAHHA!

I've seen your pic. YOU are the fat moron. That government cheese has put
the pounds on you.

Old April 29th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Fred wrote:

wrote:

It is public record, stupid.
it would if were true but even so why do you care?

Because he comes here and complains about "illegal cbers". You
certainly are a stupid fag.

again why do you care who he may sleep with it is none of your busness

Goddamn you are stupid. He is a felon that complains about people
breaking the law. He is a hypocrite and you are an idiot.

again why do you care?

you are conducting harrasment of me

why?

why do you harass and stalk people

nope I know exactly how it is done in all of its fun varriations

So you can have ass babies?

no nor is the prupose of sex simply reporduction

You seem to have no clue as to what the prupose of sex is and it is
good that you will never reporduce.

I have reproduced and will do so again

Jesus F'ing Christ you are an
idiot.

you dare to call comseone a hypocrite when you use the name ofyour own
god this way
Enough of your gayness.

obviously you have not had ebough enough of it
Can you find another topic besides your
love of faggotry?

sure when you do want to post something on topic

have a nice day troll

Old April 30th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Fred wrote:
On 29 Apr 2006 10:46:02 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Goddamn you are stupid. He is a felon that complains about people
breaking the law. He is a hypocrite and you are an idiot.

again why do you care?

You completely miss the point because you are so stupid. He comes here
and complains about illegal cb operators. What part do you not get?

the contection

many CBer do choose to operate ilegaly how is this changed by where or
not someone has been accused and/or convicted of unrelated crimes?

you are conducting harrasment of me

You are harassing the whole group, you ****ing moron.

nope

I am just posting which is the purpose of the NG

why?

That is a good question.

indeed and why do you avoid answering it
Why do you harass people that don't even like
your stupid fag ass.

I don't

why do you harass and stalk people

Prove that I have stalked you.

you have proven it for
.. You can't you ****ing idiot.

only because you have done it for me

I have reproduced and will do so again

Dude that packed turd that came out of your ass was not a baby and I
suggest that you flush it quick.

Fred I have sired children I expect to do so again in the future

Jesus F'ing Christ you are an
idiot.

you dare to call comseone a hypocrite when you use the name ofyour own
god this way

Whose dog? I have no problem with Christians, but I am definitely not
a believer.

then why do you invoke his name that is rude of you

Old April 30th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Fred wrote:

wrote:

Goddamn you are stupid. He is a felon that complains about people
breaking the law. He is a hypocrite and you are an idiot.

again why do you care?

You completely miss the point because you are so stupid. He comes here
and complains about illegal cb operators. What part do you not get?

the contection

many CBer do choose to operate ilegaly how is this changed by where or
not someone has been accused and/or convicted of unrelated crimes?

Like jamming a 2-meter repeater?

well there you may have something, but obviously he has paid for his
offense
He is a criminal and he is a crappy
radio operator. Much like you, Markietard.

Not a crimianl; and as to how good an op I am you would not likely know

I have reproduced and will do so again

Dude that packed turd that came out of your ass was not a baby and I
suggest that you flush it quick.

Fred I have sired children I expect to do so again in the future

Do they know their daddy is a wellfare loser and a sick individual?

obviously not since i am neither, as a medical fact, and a legal one
doubt it since a packed turd really is not a human.

nor are my children "packed turds" you OTOH comit libel in claiming
that if you were man enough to sign a real name (and making your post
without doing is a violation of federal law these day , not that anyone
would enforce it) Id look into to suing you (seeing if you have
anything worth taking etc.

have a nice day troll

Old May 1st 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Fred wrote:
On 30 Apr 2006 14:53:44 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

Dude that packed turd that came out of your ass was not a baby and I
suggest that you flush it quick.

Fred I have sired children I expect to do so again in the future

Do they know their daddy is a wellfare loser and a sick individual?

obviously not since i am neither, as a medical fact, and a legal one
doubt it since a packed turd really is not a human.

nor are my children "packed turds" you OTOH comit libel in claiming
that if you were man enough to sign a real name (and making your post
without doing is a violation of federal law these day , not that anyone
would enforce it) Id look into to suing you (seeing if you have
anything worth taking etc.

have a nice day troll

And somehow your behavior here is above contempt?

sure it is I don't about other people, I don't libel
Is it libel to claim
that your sick fantasy of having babies is false?

is is no sick sick fanatsicy so it is lible
I have no idea if a
gay man can have babies.......

a gay man can have them just the same you can

simple biology
...., but if the gay man is delusional then
anything is possible. For all I know you think the packed turds that
you expel into toilets really are your babies.

you are simply being rude and crude and showing you have no conection
to the real wrold
Prove that I somehow
know any better.

I am not responible for the fact tyou cliam claim to ignorant of basic
repordcution a strange thing since you accuse me of that

Are you getting mad? If so you have two options.
Kill file me or leave...

wrong agin i don't have to do either
.... Your nym shifting to bypass kill files is a
violation of your isp's TOS, not to mention qualifies you for the
stalker and harasser that you are, so bite me, loser.

except I don't nym **** to avoid your kill file I use more than nick to
deal the BW needed to deal with Wismen and Robeson

If you were able
to refrain from your harassment of rec.radio.cb, you would not have
people here making fun of you.

But I don't harass rec.radio.cb I respond to the posts that in are the
NG

Old May 1st 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Fred wrote:
On 30 Apr 2006 19:07:35 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

is is no sick sick fanatsicy so it is lible

Gay sex can produce a baby? I think not...

indeed you think not at all

nor do you read very well

but gay and bisexual men can and do have kids just the same as shetero
males do

that is a fact

I have no idea if a
gay man can have babies.......

a gay man can have them just the same you can

Really? Gay sex can produce babies? The only thing it can produce is a
packed turd and a sore ass.

simple biology

Obviously not for you.

wrong again

you are simply full of flasehoods

...., but if the gay man is delusional then
anything is possible. For all I know you think the packed turds that
you expel into toilets really are your babies.

you are simply being rude and crude and showing you have no conection
to the real wrold

Maybe not your "real" world.

well i live there you live in a some fantasy world

Prove that I somehow
know any better.

I am not responible for the fact tyou cliam claim to ignorant of basic
repordcution a strange thing since you accuse me of that

I thought you accused me of knowing everything about you as I am a
stalker.

you thought wrong I have never sugested that you know anything factual
about me

How would I know if you are mentally stable or not.

you would not know
Using
your behavior on Usenet as a guide, I would have to assume that you
are quite insane or retarded.

and you would have to stupid to do so, but that is in line with my
estimations of you

Are you getting mad? If so you have two options.
Kill file me or leave...

wrong agin i don't have to do either

Then don't complain of harassment, stupid. I don't force you to read
my posts.

I can contiue to complain of harrasment all I like

I did not force you or anybody to read my posts, and My post do not
harass anybody

If you were able
to refrain from your harassment of rec.radio.cb, you would not have
people here making fun of you.

But I don't harass rec.radio.cb I respond to the posts that in are the
NG

If you would ignore them they would stop.

no thye don't that is proven by scanning the Ng over the several years
I left them
Are you too stupid to
realize this?

it is simply not true
If you can't handle the Internet then log off, stupid.

I can handle it fine you are the one that does not seem to be able to
handle what is on the internet, in that case I comend to you, your own
advice troll

Old May 1st 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Fred wrote:
Really? Gay sex can produce babies? The only thing it can produce is a

packed turd and a sore ass.

Too much info.
Old May 2nd 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Steveo wrote:
Fred wrote:
Really? Gay sex can produce babies? The only thing it can produce is a

packed turd and a sore ass.

Too much info.

and incorrect info at that