Old May 14th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

Default It's been a hoot !

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

The other 10 percent where you are lying is when you post to this NG.

Can you imagine living next door to that goat ****er? Shame on the mess.

If I lived next door to him, he would not be posting here for a number of
reasons.LOL

Old May 14th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

wrote in message
oups.com...
COULD BIG RED FAG LOVER BE WB8AOP ? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

No, it's kb9rqz.

Old May 14th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

The other 10 percent where you are lying is when you post to this NG.

nope I almost neer lie in the NG indeedtheonly things I ever lie are
matter of personal id

a practice you do as well Dr death

Ummm, yeah, right. That's why we know where you live, your sexual
preferences, your wife's name, your love of beer enemas, ect.........

Old May 14th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

The other 10 percent where you are lying is when you post to this NG.

nope I almost neer lie in the NG indeedtheonly things I ever lie are
matter of personal id

a practice you do as well Dr death

Ummm, yeah, right.

indeed you admit you lie onlie everytime you post
you calim to know thing but do you realy I might have been lying

Old May 14th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

The other 10 percent where you are lying is when you post to this NG.

nope I almost neer lie in the NG indeedtheonly things I ever lie are
matter of personal id

a practice you do as well Dr death

Ummm, yeah, right.

indeed you admit you lie onlie everytime you post
you calim to know thing but do you realy I might have been lying

Why would you lie about putting beer in your ass, or having deviant sex?
You are a sick individual Mark, take your own advice and seek help.

Old May 14th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

, yeah, right.

indeed you admit you lie onlie everytime you post
you calim to know thing but do you realy I might have been lying

Why would you lie about putting beer in your ass,

I wouldnot but you overlook why I i do it as pain killer when my
hemoriods actup
or having deviant sex?

I don't have devaint sex at all not aording the people that define such
You are a sick individual Mark, take your own advice and seek help.

sick How? I don't call one people to die merely for disagreeing with me

that is sick dr death

i also don't live in fear of jockstraps

nor I am obessed with other peoples sick lives

showing an unhealty interest in my sex life means you arethe sicko

Old May 15th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would you lie about putting beer in your ass,

I wouldnot but you overlook why I i do it as pain killer when my
hemoriods actup

Preperation H. It's made for that and cheaper than beer.

Old May 15th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would you lie about putting beer in your ass,

I wouldnot but you overlook why I i do it as pain killer when my
hemoriods actup

Preperation H. It's made for that and cheaper than beer.

except it doesn't work in many cases

Old May 15th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
U-Know-Who

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would you lie about putting beer in your ass,
I wouldnot but you overlook why I i do it as pain killer when my
hemoriods actup

Preperation H. It's made for that and cheaper than beer.

except it doesn't work in many cases

How does stretching your ass with a beer can stop the pain?

Old May 15th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would you lie about putting beer in your ass,
I wouldnot but you overlook why I i do it as pain killer when my
hemoriods actup

Preperation H. It's made for that and cheaper than beer.

except it doesn't work in many cases

How does stretching your ass with a beer can stop the pain?

it would not but i never do that Tom

but since you askk achol is absubed by the the tissue and indeed the
most inflamed and irrated the tissue the faster it takes it up

other sutff frankly has been so dilute that it just doesn't work ona
serverse flare up