Old May 15th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default It's been a hoot !

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would you lie about putting beer in your ass,
I wouldnot but you overlook why I i do it as pain killer when my
hemoriods actup

Markie must be taking it up the ass from his shemale wife again!

Preperation H. It's made for that and cheaper than beer.

except it doesn't work in many cases

How does stretching your ass with a beer can stop the pain?

it would not but i never do that Tom

Liar. You admitted doing that and the beer enemas, pervert.

but since you askk achol is absubed by the the tissue and indeed the
most inflamed and irrated the tissue the faster it takes it up

BWHAHAHAHAHA If you weren't such a rumpranger, your asshole wouldn't be
stretched to the size of a #10 washtub, faggot.

Old May 15th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old flamer wrote:
Big Red Ham wrote:
well, i've got to get on the road again.........not making any money
sitting at home. don't wory,i'll be back in a few weeks!

their are carrers like that

I OTOH am ONLY making money whenI am stiing at my PC

That's not true.

yes it is true

Nope.

Michigan will STILL send you your welfare check regardless of
where you are sitting, as long as you are sitting within Michigan.

steve i know you suffer from delsuions but you are lying again

No illusions.

Not lying.

Michigan keeps sending you money every month.

Inded these same folks clai they want me to tell the truth but get
****ed when I dothat is ahoot

What's a "hoot" is your professing to tell the truth.

nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

No, you do not. Fifty percent would be a stretch. Less than 30%
is more like it...

you don't tell the truth much at all as has been proven over and over

No, it's not...and certainly NOT by you, Morkie!

agian

You continue to get caught in one lie after another...And seem to
think no one but you is any wiser...THAT'S a "hoot".

name one your caught me in just one

You mean other than claiming you're not a pervert when you admit to
having same-sex relations?

Or lying about your service in the Armed Forces?

Then we have you allegations of being threatened.

Follow that up with your allegations of being stalked.

We can then add in your past mental health history which you
denied you had, then admitted to being treated after being outted even
once more.

There's more, but hey. you keep these alive well enough...

is, most are just plain ####ing weird to most non-radio hobby types. i
say "####'em...." have fun!

an_old_friend, keep these neurotics in check and i'll catch up when i
get back. BTW, i monitor 146.52 in my truck most of the time,along with
good 'ole ch 19. it would be my pleasure to work your station sometime.

well given that from a nearby peak I can see Canada on a clear day that
doesn't seem likely

What's even more unlikely is that you'd understand anything Morkie
had to say.

moeof your delsuonal thinking steve get help

I'm not the one who needs "help", Morkie...You are.

Stop lying. Stop the welfare fraud.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 15th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old friend

Default steve the coward lies some more

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old flamer wrote:
Big Red Ham wrote:
well, i've got to get on the road again.........not making any money
sitting at home. don't wory,i'll be back in a few weeks!

their are carrers like that

I OTOH am ONLY making money whenI am stiing at my PC

That's not true.

yes it is true

Nope.

yes it is

Michigan will STILL send you your welfare check regardless of
where you are sitting, as long as you are sitting within Michigan.

steve i know you suffer from delsuions but you are lying again

No illusions.

delsuion

Not lying.

yes you are lying

Michigan keeps sending you money every month.

not even close

Inded these same folks clai they want me to tell the truth but get
****ed when I dothat is ahoot

What's a "hoot" is your professing to tell the truth.

nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

No, you do not. Fifty percent would be a stretch. Less than 30%
is more like it...

90 percent on average

but in any case it is a higher percentage than your posting

you don't tell the truth much at all as has been proven over and over

No, it's not...and certainly NOT by you, Morkie!

certainly has been

agian

You continue to get caught in one lie after another...And seem to
think no one but you is any wiser...THAT'S a "hoot".

name one your caught me in just one

You mean other than claiming you're not a pervert when you admit to
having same-sex relations?

thta isn't a lie

you just wish it were true twishing however doesn't make something true

Or lying about your service in the Armed Forces?

I have served as you well know have stollen my medical record from the
USAREC

Then we have you allegations of being threatened.

your english is sliping but..
you have thretaened me many times

Follow that up with your allegations of being stalked.

you have stalked me

We can then add in your past mental health history which you
denied you had, then admitted to being treated after being outted even
once more.

no You keep insiting I have more of than seeing a conseuler a few times

There's more, but hey. you keep these alive well enough...

alive?

is, most are just plain ####ing weird to most non-radio hobby types. i
say "####'em...." have fun!

an_old_friend, keep these neurotics in check and i'll catch up when i
get back. BTW, i monitor 146.52 in my truck most of the time,along with
good 'ole ch 19. it would be my pleasure to work your station sometime.

well given that from a nearby peak I can see Canada on a clear day that
doesn't seem likely

What's even more unlikely is that you'd understand anything Morkie
had to say.

moeof your delsuonal thinking steve get help

I'm not the one who needs "help", Morkie...You are.

I am not the one suffering delsions steve you are

Stop lying.

not lying
Stop the welfare fraud.

no welfare fraud here

indeed that is realy bizarre If werereceieving welfare why would that
be fraud indeed if I were as sick as you claim I would be entitled to
it

but I don't recieve it so it can't be fraud

Steve, K4YZ

can you tell the truth

the evdednce says you can't

Old May 16th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
K4YZ

an old fiend lied some mo
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old flamer wrote:
Big Red Ham wrote:
well, i've got to get on the road again.........not making any money
sitting at home. don't wory,i'll be back in a few weeks!

their are carrers like that

I OTOH am ONLY making money whenI am stiing at my PC

That's not true.

yes it is true

Nope.

yes it is

Nope.

Michigan will STILL send you your welfare check regardless of
where you are sitting, as long as you are sitting within Michigan.

steve i know you suffer from delsuions but you are lying again

No illusions.

delsuion

No "delsuion" either, whatever a "delsuion" is...

Not lying.

yes you are lying

Nope.

Michigan keeps sending you money every month.

not even close

Sure they do. YOU admitted it in this very forum.

So WHY do you try to claim otherwise now?

Inded these same folks clai they want me to tell the truth but get
****ed when I dothat is ahoot

What's a "hoot" is your professing to tell the truth.

nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

No, you do not. Fifty percent would be a stretch. Less than 30%
is more like it...

90 percent on average

Yes...You lie on 90% on average...On that we can agree.

but in any case it is a higher percentage than your posting

Nope.

you don't tell the truth much at all as has been proven over and over

No, it's not...and certainly NOT by you, Morkie!

certainly has been

Nope. You "saying so" doesn't make ANYthing true, Mork.

agian

You continue to get caught in one lie after another...And seem to
think no one but you is any wiser...THAT'S a "hoot".

name one your caught me in just one

You mean other than claiming you're not a pervert when you admit to
having same-sex relations?

thta isn't a lie

What's "thta"...?!?!?!

you just wish it were true twishing however doesn't make something true

What's "twishing"...?!?!

Or lying about your service in the Armed Forces?

I have served as you well know have stollen my medical record from the
USAREC

I haven't "stollen" anything.

Then we have you allegations of being threatened.

your english is sliping but..

Hardly.

you have thretaened me many times

Nope.

Follow that up with your allegations of being stalked.

you have stalked me

More lying. Just about what I expect.

We can then add in your past mental health history which you
denied you had, then admitted to being treated after being outted even
once more.

no You keep insiting I have more of than seeing a conseuler a few times

What's a "consueler"..?!?! And what was that you were saying
about someone's English slipping...?!?!

There's more, but hey. you keep these alive well enough...

alive?

Uh huh.

Do you need for me to provide you with a Webster's definition of
the word "alive"..?!?!

is, most are just plain ####ing weird to most non-radio hobby types. i
say "####'em...." have fun!

an_old_friend, keep these neurotics in check and i'll catch up when i
get back. BTW, i monitor 146.52 in my truck most of the time,along with
good 'ole ch 19. it would be my pleasure to work your station sometime.

well given that from a nearby peak I can see Canada on a clear day that
doesn't seem likely

What's even more unlikely is that you'd understand anything Morkie
had to say.

moeof your delsuonal thinking steve get help

I'm not the one who needs "help", Morkie...You are.

I am not the one suffering delsions steve you are

What's a "delsion", Fatboy?

Stop lying.

not lying

Sure you are. Witness:

Stop the welfare fraud.

no welfare fraud here

Sure there is.

You claim you are supporting your father at home, but then you
claim he's getting "assistance" from the State on his utility bills and
groceries.

Then you claim to be running a business from home that you refuse
to identify, yet you're getting state subsistence for dependents.

Fraud, Morkie. It really is THAT simple.

indeed that is realy bizarre If werereceieving welfare why would that
be fraud indeed if I were as sick as you claim I would be entitled to
it

YOU claim that you're not, yet you're taking the money, Mork.

Fraud.

but I don't recieve it so it can't be fraud

Sure you do and yes it is.

can you tell the truth

the evdednce says you can't

What's "evdednce", Mork...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 16th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old freind

Default get help

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lied some mo
K4YZ wrote:

Michigan will STILL send you your welfare check regardless of
where you are sitting, as long as you are sitting within Michigan.

steve i know you suffer from delsuions but you are lying again

No illusions.

delsuion

No "delsuion" either, whatever a "delsuion" is...

yes it is

you are deluded or lying or both

Not lying.

yes you are lying

Nope.

yep

you are lying

Michigan keeps sending you money every month.

not even close

Sure they do. YOU admitted it in this very forum.

nope you are lying agin they do send my father a check once a year none
to me

So WHY do you try to claim otherwise now?

not you are lying as normal

Inded these same folks clai they want me to tell the truth but get
****ed when I dothat is ahoot

What's a "hoot" is your professing to tell the truth.

nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

No, you do not. Fifty percent would be a stretch. Less than 30%
is more like it...

90 percent on average

Yes...You lie on 90% on average...On that we can agree.

lying agin stev why do you do it
but in any case it is a higher percentage than your posting

Nope.

of course any percentage of the truth would beat your record on
pasoting
you don't tell the truth much at all as has been proven over and over

No, it's not...and certainly NOT by you, Morkie!

certainly has been

Nope. You "saying so" doesn't make ANYthing true, Mork.

agreed

but havebeen proven a lar on the issue of suing me this winter having
me arested last fall ad 8 years ago

you have alos been proven lair on Mark Moragn caught on tape

you lie that I am welfare is also proven by your own hand

Or lying about your service in the Armed Forces?

I have served as you well know have stollen my medical record from the
USAREC

I haven't "stollen" anything.

yes you have

Then we have you allegations of being threatened.

your english is sliping but..

Hardly.

exactly

you have thretaened me many times

Nope.

yep many time

Follow that up with your allegations of being stalked.

you have stalked me

More lying. Just about what I expect.

you are the only one leing steve

There's more, but hey. you keep these alive well enough...

alive?

Uh huh.

Do you need for me to provide you with a Webster's definition of
the word "alive"..?!?!

no I need tyou to explain how my "lieing keeps" me alive

I am not the one suffering delsions steve you are

What's a "delsion", Fatboy?

you don't know and you claim to be a nurse

Stop lying.

not lying

Sure you are. Witness:

Stop the welfare fraud.

no welfare fraud here

Sure there is.

prove or better still report me

You claim you are supporting your father at home, but then you
claim he's getting "assistance" from the State on his utility bills and
groceries.

yea your point

Then you claim to be running a business from home that you refuse
to identify, yet you're getting state subsistence for dependents.

so?

my income is not a determining factor

Fraud, Morkie. It really is THAT simple.

no fraud iexists in filling the roms honestly I and my old man answer
every question acurately my father is a remains eleible for the
assitasnce he gets

if he is elible then no fraud exists

indeed that is realy bizarre If werereceieving welfare why would that
be fraud indeed if I were as sick as you claim I would be entitled to
it

YOU claim that you're not, yet you're taking the money, Mork.

no you are delsuional again

Fraud.

Funny the state does not think so
and they make the rules not you

but I don't recieve it so it can't be fraud

Sure you do and yes it is.

no I don't so it can't be

I am not my father steve I know facts are hard for you to understand
but get that one thought your think head

can you tell the truth

the evdednce says you can't

What's "evdednce", Mork...?!?!

your postings