Old May 20th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
Steveo

Default mopy-slurpie /dr deadhead..........sour grapes

"Anon Y Moose" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I'd boot**** him.

I guess the boot thing is "plan b" for people without a penis.

^^^^^ too poor for a real NSP^^^

Nah, it's for cowardly sissy's like this:

http://i4.tinypic.com/106yozr.jpg

Need another boot ****in' dogie?
Old May 20th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
Thomas P Randall

"Anon Y Moose" wrote in
:

an_old_friend wrote:
some of these folks realy need a life

Steve should be the first person to seek medical help for his issues.

I've been taking Paxil for 2 years, started with 10mg and a week ago I
upped it to 20mg as my anxiety and panic attacks have gotten worse over
the past month. Went to the doctor yesterday and explained things and
he added Lorazepam 1mg 3x a day to it. My GAD and panics are starting
to effect my job, I get angry and start swearing when I get ****ed off.
I sweat like a pig and shake. It's REALLY HORRIBLE.

Tom

Old May 20th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
Thomas P Randall

"Anon Y Moose" wrote in
:

an_old_friend wrote:
although I doubt steveo is Robeson they fight online too much but of
Course I could be wrong

Is there anything a person could say anonymously on usenet that is so
horrible that you would drive 400 miles to stalk him at his house,
knock on his door, and take pictures of him? Steveo (Steve is
probably not even his real name) is a nutcase. He should be
institutionalized. Nobody actually likes him; it's just that in some
cases they hate his enemies more. The old saying "my enemy's enemy is
therefore my friend" applies to Steveo. Could you see yourself hanging
out with an idiot like him? All he would want you to do is drive
places to stalk usenet people with him . What a loser!

Was switched from Paxil to Lexapro yesterday. Anyone else here switched?
Thoughts?

For anxiety and panic attacks.

Old May 20th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
Anon Y Moose

Steveo wrote:
"Anon Y Moose" wrote:
wrote:
Hey Steveo, you going camping with retarded markie?
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Be careful, or mopeydopey will knock on your door and run away,
leaving a little poop trail all the way back to his crappy plymouth.

Like this?

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Gee mopeydopey - for someone who likes to stalk people at their homes, you
sure do go out of your way to hide your home address. Remind me again what
kind of toxic poisons you used to "crop dust" your daughter.

Old May 20th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
an_old_friend

Anon Y Moose wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Anon Y Moose" wrote:
wrote:
Hey Steveo, you going camping with retarded markie?
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Be careful, or mopeydopey will knock on your door and run away,
leaving a little poop trail all the way back to his crappy plymouth.

Like this?

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Gee mopeydopey - for someone who likes to stalk people at their homes, you
sure do go out of your way to hide your home address. Remind me again what
kind of toxic poisons you used to "crop dust" your daughter.

welll of course all the stalkers do that they know the danger they
represent

Old May 20th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
an_old_friend

Anon Y Moose wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
although I doubt steveo is Robeson they fight online too much but of
Course I could be wrong

Is there anything a person could say anonymously on usenet that is so
horrible that you would drive 400 miles to stalk him at his house, knock on
his door, and take pictures of him?

given the record of the Wismen Davies feud it seems there is although I
can hardly igmagine what
Steveo (Steve is probably not even his
real name) is a nutcase. He should be institutionalized. Nobody actually
likes him; it's just that in some cases they hate his enemies more. The
old saying "my enemy's enemy is therefore my friend" applies to Steveo.

will in the case of USENET my ally is better edning to that

well is saying I travel about 3 hunderd miles and then start a search
on the air for an anomous ham named "fred" with only clue being the
whole of of minisota

Could you see yourself hanging out with an idiot like him? All he would
want you to do is drive places to stalk usenet people with him . What a
loser!

some of these folks realy need a life I hang out here too much when the
weather is bad and 6M isn't open, and right now waiting for the R&O to
come out

Old May 20th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
Anon Y Moose

an_old_friend wrote:
some of these folks realy need a life

Steve should be the first person to seek medical help for his issues.

I hang out here too much when
the weather is bad and 6M isn't open,

But you don't stalk people, do you? And there is the question of how a
young daugter died on his watch. Crop dusting accident? He might be as
bad of a father as he is of a husband.

Old May 20th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
an_old_friend

Anon Y Moose wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
some of these folks realy need a life

Steve should be the first person to seek medical help for his issues.

honestly Robeson is number 2 Wismen is number one

I hang out here too much when
the weather is bad and 6M isn't open,

But you don't stalk people, do you?

nope I simply lack the energy for something like that
And there is the question of how a
young daugter died on his watch.

she was defective from pre birth according to Robeson
Crop dusting accident?

so he says
He might be as
bad of a father as he is of a husband.

I can't ell how bad he is I honestly don't want to know if he were as
abusive to wife and children as he is on USENET Id feel Id have to do
something about him and I frankly KNOW there is little I could do to
stop him short of the extreme scantion

Old May 21st 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,ba.broadcast
Steveo

"Anon Y Moose" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Anon Y Moose" wrote:
wrote:
Hey Steveo, you going camping with retarded markie?
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Be careful, or mopeydopey will knock on your door and run away,
leaving a little poop trail all the way back to his crappy plymouth.

Like this?

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html

Gee mopeydopey - for someone who likes to stalk people at their homes,
you sure do go out of your way to hide your home address.

That's funny coming from someone who makes up a new troll nym just for this
thread, and calls himself Anon Y Moose.

Buh-bye wankstain.

plonk