Old May 24th 06, 05:20 AM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Taylor's Phone Lines Are Busy, Busy, Busy!

junkyardcat wrote:
Wow...I dialed for 2 1/2 hours straight and only got through 60 times.
Wanted to get in at least 100 votes, but my fingers finally gave out. I
think he's got it wrapped up anyway...

Go Taylor!!

My Gay son Markie-Tard wants to suck him off. I want to be the only man
in his life,or mouth.

Old May 24th 06, 05:22 AM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default get help

wrote:
junkyardcat wrote:
Wow...I dialed for 2 1/2 hours straight and only got through 60 times.
Wanted to get in at least 100 votes, but my fingers finally gave out. I
think he's got it wrapped up anyway...

Go Taylor!!

My Gay son Markie-Tard wants to suck him off. I want to be the only man
in his life,or mouth.

more forgery by a pathetic fool that needs such attention

get help

Old May 24th 06, 05:39 AM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dr.Death

wrote in message
oups.com...

junkyardcat wrote:
Wow...I dialed for 2 1/2 hours straight and only got through 60 times.
Wanted to get in at least 100 votes, but my fingers finally gave out. I
think he's got it wrapped up anyway...

Go Taylor!!

My Gay son Markie-Tard wants to suck him off. I want to be the only man
in his life,or mouth.

Too bad Markie-tard is dog knotted to Leland Scott's ass.

Old May 24th 06, 05:46 AM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Dr.Death wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

junkyardcat wrote:
Wow...I dialed for 2 1/2 hours straight and only got through 60 times.
Wanted to get in at least 100 votes, but my fingers finally gave out. I
think he's got it wrapped up anyway...

Go Taylor!!

My Gay son Markie-Tard wants to suck him off. I want to be the only man
in his life,or mouth.

Too bad Markie-tard is dog knotted to Leland Scott's ass.

then you are just a gay bashing coward like the murders of Shepard
afraid to confront your foes openly