Old June 1st 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default Reposted from RRAP

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who have been bombed by posts from
" from an Amateur Radio forum, allow me to introduce
you to the author, Mark C. Morgan.

Mark is a very disturbed, admittedly deviant and dishonest person
who has been harrassing an Amateur Radio forum since at least 1997.

As part of his on-going fusillade in that forum, he has at various

times insisted that he's a "colonel" in the US Army "chemical corps",
further insisting that he's been "drafted", and further insisting that
he was not allowed to "resign". Never mind that he was only 8 years
old when the draft was stopped in the 70's! He's since recanted that
claim to only be a Lieutenant, then only a sergeant that was discharged

due to his "nerves".

Mr Morgan has perpetuated a smear campaign against other members
of that forum, going as far as post-editing comments, forging posts,
and even trying to make "complaints" to the Civil Air Patrol Inspector
General Corps about perceived sleights that have nothing to do with
CAP.

This is nothing more than an attempt by Morgan to "silence" those
who would expose his foolishness and not tolerate his dishonesty in a
public forum.

Mr Morgan has admitted to various acts of perversion and deceit,
going as far as bragging about his use of lying and his belief that
deceit should be proactively taught to children as part of thier
upbringing.

Mr Morgan has even gone as far as to create multiple screen names
with which to spam that forum, including one screen name that invokes
the name of my deceased daughter in order to perpetuate his "point".

Be aware. Be informed. Mark C. Morgan is NOT a person of
reputable character or honest nature.

Steven J Robeson
Winchester, Tennessee

Old June 1st 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default more harrassment by Dr death

DrDeath wrote:
did not write Robesons did you fraud

remind me whyis it you claim I have to ignore your posts becuase you
killfiled me but you get to keep making attack posts against that I am
not suposed to answer?

Old June 1st 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

an_old_friend wrote:

DrDeath wrote:
did not write Robesons did you fraud

remind me whyis it you claim I have to ignore your posts becuase you
killfiled me but you get to keep making attack posts against that I am
not suposed to answer?

do you deny any of the post?
Old June 1st 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

jim wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

DrDeath wrote:
did not write Robesons did you fraud

remind me whyis it you claim I have to ignore your posts becuase you
killfiled me but you get to keep making attack posts against that I am
not suposed to answer?

do you deny any of the post?

yea it is nothing but distortions and at best half truths

Old June 1st 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

DrDeath wrote:
did not write Robesons did you fraud

remind me whyis it you claim I have to ignore your posts becuase you
killfiled me but you get to keep making attack posts against that I am
not suposed to answer?

do you deny any of the post?

yea it is nothing but distortions and at best half truths

half truths means 50% is real. go back to the amateur ng's and bring
your cadre of detractors with you. you have been a blight to this ng
since the day you arrived.

Old June 1st 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

jim wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

yea it is nothing but distortions and at best half truths

half truths means 50% is real. go back to the amateur ng's and bring
your cadre of detractors with you. you have been a blight to this ng
since the day you arrived.

well no I will not

besides I have done nothing to cblight this gruop you guys were nothing
but calling each "gay" for quite some time

Old June 1st 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

yea it is nothing but distortions and at best half truths

half truths means 50% is real. go back to the amateur ng's and bring
your cadre of detractors with you. you have been a blight to this ng
since the day you arrived.

well no I will not

besides I have done nothing to cblight this gruop you guys were nothing
but calling each "gay" for quite some time

you obviously havn't been around long enough on this ng to know what you
are talking about. why bring the gay aspect up? because you are doesn't
mean you have to respond to all the homophobes when they bait the line.
bottom 11 mets are tied with the d'backs buh bye.........
Old June 1st 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

jim wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

besides I have done nothing to cblight this gruop you guys were nothing
but calling each "gay" for quite some time

you obviously havn't been around long enough on this ng to know what you
are talking about.

oh really how is is that
why bring the gay aspect up?

becuase that is Dr deaths "problem" with me and the problem of the
poster that he was quoting the Fact I am bisexaul and not hiding in the
cloeset about it
indeed that Is the sole reason I am unwlecome in hereI am bi and not
ashamed of it

because you are doesn't

but I am not
mean you have to respond to all the homophobes when they bait the line.

I do if I wish to pruuse justice for all menas comanded by the Torah
and the Talmud
bottom 11 mets are tied with the d'backs buh bye.........

I was going to say auf anglish bitte but finaly worked out you were
talking about baseball

Old June 1st 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

[...]

amazing.................. g'night petal you are a piece of work.
Old June 1st 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default more truth by Dr death

"jim" wrote in message
an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

jim wrote:

besides I have done nothing to cblight this gruop you guys were nothing
but calling each "gay" for quite some time

you obviously havn't been around long enough on this ng to know what you
are talking about.

oh really how is is that

why bring the gay aspect up?

becuase that is Dr deaths "problem" with me and the problem of the
poster that he was quoting the Fact I am bisexaul and not hiding in the
cloeset about it
indeed that Is the sole reason I am unwlecome in hereI am bi and not
ashamed of it

He still doesn't get it. I don't care about his sexual persuasion as long as
he keeps it to himself. The reason he is not welcome here is that he keeps
cramming it down our throats.

because you are doesn't

but I am not

mean you have to respond to all the homophobes when they bait the line.

I do if I wish to pruuse justice for all menas comanded by the Torah
and the Talmud

And two weeks ago he claimed to be pagan.

bottom 11 mets are tied with the d'backs buh bye.........

I was going to say auf anglish bitte but finaly worked out you were
talking about baseball

amazing.................. g'night petal you are a piece of work.

He's a true genius.

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket Rooooooodney Policy 35 January 26th 06 03:27 PM
wow the power I have here in RRAP that my every post most answered by a forgery? [email protected] Policy 0 December 29th 05 08:52 PM
Announcing The RRAP Crossdressers New Year's Ball Awards !! xylophone Policy 0 December 22nd 05 04:05 PM
HOWTO: Clean up rrap Lloyd Policy 4 December 2nd 05 07:39 PM
RRAP suggestion: Let's all go back to 14.313 again dancin chicken Policy 2 April 29th 05 03:15 AM