Old June 15th 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Ray Norshine

Default xnews test

DrDeath typed in
. 44:

DrDeath wrote in
. 44:

Testing

testing part 2

Congrats!! ..filters..filters..filters and more filters..

Check out: news.software.readers

--
http://groups.google.com
-the usenet trolls best friend- -[?]

Old June 15th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Ray Norshine" wrote in message
DrDeath typed in
. 44:

DrDeath wrote in
. 44:

Testing

testing part 2

Congrats!! ..filters..filters..filters and more filters..

Check out: news.software.readers

I hate having to learn new software. This xnews reminds me of writing script
for mIRC. I just want to point and click. I'll check out
news.software.readers and see if there are any that I like.

Old June 16th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Cobra 2000

"DrDeath" wrote in
:

I hate having to learn new software. This xnews reminds me of writing
script for mIRC. I just want to point and click.

Yah, I know what you mean. Why can't it be as simple as turning on a CB,
and picking one of forty channels to Fart & Belch on all night with all
the other good buddies round town. What's a retard to do?

Guess we gots to keep seeing markie spam.

Cobra 2000

Old June 16th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Cobra 2000" wrote in message
link.net...
"DrDeath" wrote in
:

I hate having to learn new software. This xnews reminds me of writing
script for mIRC. I just want to point and click.

Yah, I know what you mean. Why can't it be as simple as turning on a CB,
and picking one of forty channels to Fart & Belch on all night with all
the other good buddies round town. What's a retard to do?

Guess we gots to keep seeing markie spam.

Cobra 2000

Or we can watch you perpetuate the CB stereotype and troll Usenet. Did you
have your Hover Round at the latest hamfest?

Old June 16th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Cobra 2000" wrote in message
link.net...

Oh, BTW, Cobra 2000s suck!

Old June 16th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

DrDeath wrote:
"Cobra 2000" wrote in message
link.net...

Oh, BTW, Cobra 2000s suck!

Oh, BTW, so does your daughter!

Old June 16th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"Cobra 2000" wrote in message
link.net...

Oh, BTW, Cobra 2000s suck!

Oh, BTW, so does your daughter!

You need to be a registered sex offender if are already not.

Old June 16th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"Cobra 2000" wrote in message
link.net...

Oh, BTW, Cobra 2000s suck!

Oh, BTW, so does your daughter!

You need to be a registered sex offender if are already not.

I would say it is unlikely that he is a registered sex offender
althoughh he might be types like him are normaly unable to have sex

Old June 17th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Ray Norshine

"DrDeath" typed in
:

"Ray Norshine" wrote in message
DrDeath typed in
. 44:

DrDeath wrote in
. 44:

Testing

testing part 2

Congrats!! ..filters..filters..filters and more filters..

Check out: news.software.readers

I hate having to learn new software. This xnews reminds me of writing
script for mIRC. I just want to point and click. I'll check out
news.software.readers and see if there are any that I like.

In time you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.

The best part is discovering all the cool stuff you can do with
this (xnews) newsreader.

Old June 17th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Bob Dobbs EC42" wrote in message
newsan.2006.06.17.13.02.17.116000@Quetzalcoatl.. .
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:41:23 -0500, DrDeath wrote:

Did you
have your Hover Round at the latest hamfest?

Speaking of HoverRounds;
How about the commercial where the two old ladies are parked on the rim of
the grand canyon in their chairs as the helicopter makes a pass for an
aerial shot, but they had to edit out the part when the director radioed
the crew "that's a wrap" and his transmission saturated the chair
controllers and caused them both to lurch over the edge. ;-)

--

Echo Charlie 42
San Diego, California

LOL