Old June 23rd 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
an old friend

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

Dee Flint wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Slow Code" wrote in message

Well I described a number of alternatives to learning and he persists in
saying he cannot learn code. Now I have not insulted him that I know of
(although it's difficult to predict what one might take as an insult).

you don't understand why callign someone liar is an insult

then you are truly dumber than Wismen