Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 26th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.radio.cb
Salvatore Giomarra

Default Steve Parks / MopeyDopey

Steveo wrote:
No ones, I install and feed lawns for a living, not cut them.Is this
some sort of lame attempt to insult me again?

Sure, lawnmower man. You mow lawns in the summer and shovel driveways in
the winter; and spend the rest of your time in your little singlewide.

Wimpy? Are you gonna stalk me again, kOOk?

BWHAHAHA. Speaking of stalking; tell everyone how you drove 6 hours to
ring someone's doorbell and then run away. That's pretty priceless;
sissyboi. How many times did you have to stop to siphon gas for your
****box plymouth?

Nice web site about you, Gilbert.
http://sag-faq.hosting43.com/

I'm kind of surprised that you don't have one dedicated to how you murdered
your daughter, sissyboi. Hey Pussy Parks - when you gonna come drive
to my house and ring my doorbell and run away; like you did with Doug? Or
do you only pick on people that are weak and frail?