Old July 8th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default RESULT: rec.radio.amateur.policy will be removed

true,so true........
only the most top notch mother****ers post on qrz...LOL!
"Lloyd" wrote in message
rrap is a good place to keep Wiseman et al. If they are busy here,
they won't disrupt serious discussion elsewhere.

There are no sociopaths on QRZ.com or QTH.com. Both
Fred, AA7BQ and Scott, KA9FOX do a *great* job,
by quickly and permanently throwing nut cases off their boards.
We owe both these gentlemen much, for giving us a place to go
for serious undisturbed discussions.

Lloyd

Old July 8th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default get help

an old friend wrote:
true,so true........
only the most top notch mother****ers post on qrz...LOL!

well you are aquiring better maners in your forging aeio.org idoit
I post on QRZ myself and I am certain top notch

Old July 8th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
please stop forging me.

how can I be forging in using MY email address and MY call

Old July 8th 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

an old friend wrote:
please stop forging me more of the aeio.org foger

Old July 9th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

but yuo cabnot get a account herre becauye you forge me.gte hlp desk but yuo
wont gte hlp