Old July 19th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Had to Laugh...

I thought this was amusing... Why would anyone waste time putting fans
to blow down inside this chassis?... when they should be blowing on the
sink.

www.telstar-electronics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/texas-star-sweet...QQcmdZViewItem

Old July 20th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello TE:

Yeah not as bad as the linear amp mounted in a washing machine!

http://forum.worldwidedx.com/viewtopic.php?t=12919

Jay in the Mojave

Old July 20th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello TE:

Yeah not as bad as the linear amp mounted in a washing machine!

http://forum.worldwidedx.com/viewtopic.php?t=12919

Jay in the Mojave

Wallpaper material right there! cool
Old July 20th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
I thought this was amusing... Why would anyone waste time putting fans
to blow down inside this chassis?... when they should be blowing on the
sink.

www.telstar-electronics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/texas-star-sweet...QQcmdZViewItem

It's certainly not Texas Star's fan kit. Since there are no visible vent
holes, one fan would have to pull and the other push. Think he was smart
enough to figure it out?

Old July 20th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
I thought this was amusing... Why would anyone waste time putting fans
to blow down inside this chassis?... when they should be blowing on the
sink.

www.telstar-electronics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/texas-star-sweet...006408058QQihZ
016QQcategoryZ48700QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVi ewItem

It's certainly not Texas Star's fan kit. Since there are no visible vent
holes, one fan would have to pull and the other push. Think he was smart
enough to figure it out?

It looks like pac-man. haha

Old July 21st 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message

"DrDeath" wrote in message
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
I thought this was amusing... Why would anyone waste time putting fans
to blow down inside this chassis?... when they should be blowing on the
sink.

www.telstar-electronics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/texas-star-sweet...QQcmdZViewItem

It's certainly not Texas Star's fan kit. Since there are no visible vent
holes

Look at image #3...

I see them now. What a shame he hacked it up instead of getting the proper
fan kit. I guess now the question is, how do you mount this with the fans
protruding from the top. Nah, that crap would have to go. Buy a fan kit or
don't overwork the pills with long keydowns.

Old July 20th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
I thought this was amusing... Why would anyone waste time putting fans
to blow down inside this chassis?... when they should be blowing on the
sink.

www.telstar-electronics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/texas-star-sweet...QQcmdZViewItem

True they should be blowing on the heatsink, but having one fan blowing
inside might not be all that crazy of an idea. I'm quite certain that the
inside gets pretty warm as well. The cooler electronic components are, the
happier they are and the longer they live.

Old July 21st 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
I thought this was amusing... Why would anyone waste time putting fans
to blow down inside this chassis?... when they should be blowing on the
sink.

www.telstar-electronics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/texas-star-sweet...QQcmdZViewItem

True they should be blowing on the heatsink, but having one fan blowing
inside might not be all that crazy of an idea. I'm quite certain that the
inside gets pretty warm as well. The cooler electronic components are,
the
happier they are and the longer they live.

On the inside of the amp he should only need one fan and mount it inside
instead of having the camel humps to deal with and put it on one side of the
SO239s with the slots on the other side.

Old July 21st 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote in message
[...]

Exactly what I was thinking... One fan to cool them, one fan rule them
all... Or was that Rings? Oh well...

off topic but I sware it is god for a laugh an_old_friend Policy 2 September 8th 05 05:15 PM
Had to Laugh... Professor CB 3 July 21st 05 01:40 AM
Mopathetic making hams laugh at his sissiness [email protected] CB 0 May 19th 05 03:59 AM
For a laugh William H. O'Hara, III Policy 4 July 12th 03 03:53 AM