Old July 20th 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Default The U.S needs to close the borders

anarchist wrote:
We need to close our borders and start deporting all of the low life
people that swam the river or crawled through the bush.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

After we close the borders then we need to start cleaning house. State
by state and county by county we need to start deporting. Once that is
done we then can::

1) Almost get rid of Welfare
2) Lay off half of the parole and probation officers
3) Close the court house early
4) Hospitals would not have to close due to non paying patients
5) The LA freeways would be less crowded ( I drive them every morning)
6) The jails would start to empty
7) The number of unlicensed and uninsured motorists would drop by about
70 %
8) Street gangs and driveby shootings would decrease
9) Grafiti would decrease
10) We could relax and not lock our doors at night
11) Food Stamps would be a part of history

and the list goes on and on!!!!!!

Please visit www.michaelsavage.com!!!!!!!!

gte help sicko

Old July 20th 06, 01:04 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

Default bless you and grant new mental health to you

an_old_freind wrote:
bless you and grant new mental health to you

may He forgive your forgery

soon

my He deliver you from the demons that haught your sould

Old July 20th 06, 05:57 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

You do not live in So Cal where 99% of the U.S problem exists