Old October 11th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.digital,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default NEW IC91 AD Yahoo group

Hello Are you interested in the New digital capable Icom IC91 AD? What about
D-Star?
If so Come join us at the New more laid back IC-91AD Yahoo group.
We are just starting out so come join us and watch us grow.
The reason for this group is simple. I have vast experience in the area of
owning and moderating newsgroup type lists. The other groups devoted to this
radio have gone nowhere. I am serious about making this THE group. we
already have files for modding the radio the manual and other files are
available for the asking.
This group will have a laid back approach.
occasional Jokes are allowed.
Anyway I will add the 91AD to the list of groups that I own and hopefully
this will become the single point of interest for this incredible digital
capable radio.

MOFO

Old May 23rd 11, 04:49 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaesubluemofo View Post
Hello Are you interested in the New digital capable Icom IC91 AD? What about
D-Star?
If so Come join us at the New more laid back IC-91AD Yahoo group.
We are just starting out so come join us and watch us grow.
The reason for this group is simple. I have vast experience in the area of
owning and moderating newsgroup type lists. The other groups devoted to this
radio have gone nowhere. I am serious about making this THE group. we
already have files for modding the radio the manual and other files are
available for the asking.
This group will have a laid back approach.
occasional Jokes are allowed.
Anyway I will add the 91AD to the list of groups that I own and hopefully
this will become the single point of interest for this incredible digital
capable radio.

MOFO
Glad to be here and look forward to learning about the IC 91AD