Old January 19th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default RTTY software

Hello

I am looking for a WinXP TERMINAL program able to work half-duplex HF communications with an external modem.

It should be able to send line by line transmissions, by sending PTT via the RTS line to the modem (RS-232 port).

I can do it with Hyperterminal and a xmit/rcv external switch (block/enable the RTS line), but a pure s/w solution is desirable...

Have you heard of anything similar?

TIA

Dimitri, SV1LL
Old January 19th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

You might want to try these url's:

www.csun.edu/~vfeen0br/johnpage/rttysoft.html

www.dxzone.com/catalog/Software/RTTY

www.dxsoft.com/mitrtty.htm

www.rtty.com/development/software

www.rtty.com

www.csun.edu/~vfeen0br/johnpage/rtty.html

members.fortunecity.com/xe1bef/rttysoftware.htm

www.rckrtty.de

www.dxatlas.com/rtty

Old January 19th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

There's an old old BASIC progrm for the PC named RTTY12G - you can
google for it. I have no idea if it would run under XP, but I have
run it in a DOS window on some earlier Windows version.
--

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net

Software for RTTY ?? OM Digital 3 March 2nd 06 02:34 AM
Utillity freq List; NORMAN TRIANTAFILOS Shortwave 3 May 14th 05 03:31 AM