Old February 23rd 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default Now that CW is gone there will be more ham to non-ham conflicts.

The code hating losers were too stupid and lazy to learn and use CW,
they're also probably going to be too stupid and lazy to solve TVI
and interference problems with their neigbhors. There will be more
amateur to amateur and amateur to non-amateur conflicts. Hams will look
bad and the FCC will regulate the service more because of all the retards
we let have HF privledges. CQ Breaker, CQ Breaker.

Welcome to CB everybody.
Old February 24th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Are you saying that code kept retards off of HF? I've heard lots of
bozos on the bands.

Old February 24th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Jim Shaffer" wrote in message
Are you saying that code kept retards off of HF? I've heard lots of
bozos on the bands.

Bozos exist in every walk and discipline of life, why would Ham radio be any
different ?

CL

Old February 24th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message

"Jim Shaffer" wrote in message
Are you saying that code kept retards off of HF? I've heard lots of
bozos on the bands.

Bozos exist in every walk and discipline of life, why would Ham radio be
any different ?

It is only through education that we can eliminate bozophobia from this
newsgroup. Now with Morse code a thing of the past, we should forget past
differences and welcome all new hams, including our bozo brothers and
sisters, into the Service. Power to the Bozo's!

Old February 25th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Stefan Wolfe wrote:
"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
"Jim Shaffer" wrote in message
Are you saying that code kept retards off of HF? I've heard lots of
bozos on the bands.

Bozos exist in every walk and discipline of life, why would Ham radio be
any different ?

It is only through education that we can eliminate bozophobia from this
newsgroup. Now with Morse code a thing of the past, we should forget past
differences and welcome all new hams, including our bozo brothers and
sisters, into the Service. Power to the Bozo's!

My mother was a bozoette in school.

73 Corry K4DOH
--
It Came From Corry Lee "nobody'll get that" Smith's Unclaimed Mysteries.
http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Old February 25th 07, 10:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
the_letter_k_and_the_numeral_4_doh@unclaimedmyste ries.net wrote in message
ink.net...
Stefan Wolfe wrote:
"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
"Jim Shaffer" wrote in message
Are you saying that code kept retards off of HF? I've heard lots of
bozos on the bands.

Bozos exist in every walk and discipline of life, why would Ham radio

be
any different ?

It is only through education that we can eliminate bozophobia from this
newsgroup. Now with Morse code a thing of the past, we should forget

past
differences and welcome all new hams, including our bozo brothers and
sisters, into the Service. Power to the Bozo's!

My mother was a bozoette in school.

73 Corry K4DOH

Odd you mention that. My brother married a Bozo. She used to punch up the
button on the phone answering machine and talk back to the voice messages.
She could never understand why they didn't talk back to her.
After all, she'd say, "they told me to call them back."
When I explained to her that she was supposed to pick up the phone and call
them back, she'd hit the replay button and pick up the phone and say,
"Hello?" Then she'd tell me that nobody was there. Hello? Is anybody home?
She certainly wasn't.
She is a no-code Tech, by the way.